2013 Rally Help/Advice/Offers needed!!!!

Allyfishing

Unfortunately we lost the sponsor for Friday nites dinner for this year so I am throwing it out there if anyone has any ideas on who we might be able to get on board to help out with partially financing the dinner.

The organizers were willing to kick in some funds to bump it up a notch or two this year anyway but we could use a bit of help. Last year choices were a 7.95 platter. We want to kick it up a bit.

Thanks for any advice or suggestions
Craig

etnprop

This is the worst part about putting on a little get together like this.....since we are not the federal government somebody actually has to pay for the activities during the week. Our goal has always been to try to provide as much as possible at no expense to the attendees - last year Craig and Skewby beat the bushes and wrung every last dime out of Roane County and we ate free all week, had free beverages all week, nice door prizes and a dinner for 60 people - all paid for by our sponsors. We are close again this year but frankly would like to raise another $500 to help cover the Friday night dinner. We will take a $500 sponsor, 500 $1 sponsors, something to raffle, whatever you can come up with - so if you have suggestions as to people we can contact or want to contribute personally please feel free to pm us - lets not beat this up on the boards - and we will follow up on your ideas.

One final thought.... sponsors... if you support them they will usually be supportive of our group as well. Joe

skewby

has any one talked to glenn yet? is he not buying dinner on friday? i have dropped the ball a lil this year because of spring ball being much later, and the time i put in for st judes, as well as trying to put on a fall poker run for the ball team. i dot 1 tank of gas through my motor now and hopefully it will last this time???? but things are slowing down now and i'm back bumming again

B HEBERT

If you are short on funds, I wouldn't mind paying a registration fee. Collect $25 or $50 from everybody to cover expenses. If there is any left over, buy more door prizes.

skewby

hebert we talked about that last year, but you and so many othrs have all your travel and lodging costs that once you get here gas is about all you will need to buy. i have a couple more people that i have to run down. i just hate hitting up the same people and friends for money and goods, i just have to branch out with my bumming.

Allyfishing

Thanks guys......we have a really great plan going right now.......

I'll let ya all know once the details are worked out!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the support!!!!!

rmills280

criag, please do not call terrace view with what i was just told by skewby

Allyfishing

Thanks for the offers guys. The "great plan" as I called it before has changed so it's up to Skewby and Roger to do some strong arming down there. LOL!!!!

A few more phone calls are in order and we'll keep ya posted. A great dinner will happen regardless.