2006 XB21 Bassport Elite '06 250XS It's gotta go

O'Brien 21

I hate to sell it. Lowrance HDS 8 at helm, HDS 5 at bow, W/downscan. 530-945-0751

JWolff

I know it is in California but have never heard if it is a 2+2 or a prosport. Guys name is Gene. Anybody that has ever been to a Western Allison Rally should know the boat.

bassracr

I remember the good old days when folks would list a phone number in their for sale ads and you could actually call them on the phone and have a person to person conversation about the history, price, condition,etc of the item for sale .

SmallJaw

LOL! On the humorous post bassracr. It was funny the way it looked. I can see that looked pretty dumb on that one and agree with you on that point. I know it looks like us old blind folks are blinder than even thought but some people don't answer there phone when you call and even when some do they are scamming. This weekend I was on my way to buy a boat and the guy already had it sold so it messed my Saturday chasing a boat that was already sold. The seller should have called me to save me a trip out of town. Last week a friend from church drove a good distance to buy a boat he had already cut a deal on via the phone talking to a live person. Where that person really was is not known. What is know is when my friend got to the town where the boat was supposed to be, with cash in hand, the guy who listed it would not answer the phone and instead started texting some crazy stuff about why the money had to be wired etc. All this to say I don't know the man selling this boat but usually an Allison Bassport has several people with knowledge of the boats ownership movements. I'd rather have a member of Allison Owners who is unbiased and trustworthy give me information. I did a little legwork for Scooby a couple of years ago on a ProSport to verify things for him and I've done it for others. Sorry for the long post but these days you have to be careful with sellers. O'Brian 21 may be more hones than me but I don't know him and if the boat is nice it should sell easy if the price is good.

skewby

johnny i still thank you for going to check the prosport out for me. their was a 2+2 for sale and i talked to him last week. he was supposed to get me pics for a friend that was interested and i've still not heard back and can't get in touch with him. you never know when trying to buy from an add on the computer. thats why it awesome to have people like johnny

SmallJaw

Skewby it was my pleasure to get to help you out. I remember feeling sicker about not getting to meet you when you came to pick your boat up than I did from this old disease. I'm on the prowl looking for a deal on a XB21 myself right now. My nephew, who has my old boat, might be selling this year and if he does sell it most likely I'll buy it back. But me and a couple of other friends are starting the old thousand yard stare at boat ads. LOL. If THE right one pops up its gone. If you get that 2+2 you need to get Johnny Johnson into a showdown. He's a good friend and is deployed right now. He's a heck of a good guy and a big time 2+2 man. Good to hear from you Skewby.

RedAllison

Well Johnny if your bud wants a "Miss America quality" 2+2 & wants one that's full red & hard loaded... I know a guy!

skewby

johnny i'll stick with my prosport, i just have a couple friend looking for 2+2's. but you need to get free in mid june and come north and join us on the watts bar. i still owe you a dinner.

SmallJaw

johnny i'll stick with my prosport, i just have a couple friend looking for 2+2's. but you need to get free in mid june and come north and join us on the watts bar. i still owe you a dinner.
This year if I'm not on a anniversary trip with my wife, I plan on coming to Watts Bar and seeing you and the gang Skewby. Our 30th is in June so that might be one of those deals I have no choice in but to go cruise'n on a much slower boat! LOL