2005 280

ericw

runs excellent..stock with 7750 limiter...have owned 4 yrs and used very little....6995.00 tyd in us powerhead only 843-283-1415

Attachments

Last edited:

Brack

whip,.....please buy this before I do something real stupid,......and my wife will be really mad,

.........how about a trade Eric?,..My low,low hour 260 for that 280....plus a little pocket money,

RedAllison

whip,.....please buy this before I do something real stupid,......and my wife will be really mad,

.........how about a trade Eric?,..My low,low hour 260 for that 280....plus a little pocket money,
COOOOOOOME ON Brackimus. I'll help ya plead for forgiveness onda beach at Clifton!!! :big grin

:at the bar
RA

boatboy0000

I bought a boat from Eric and showed it to my wife when it got here.....Eric is a great guy to deal with...

Alli-drenaline Rush

Brack,.....please buy this before I do something real stupid,......and my wife will be really mad.....

Thanks,

Alli-drenaline Rush

ericw

anyone interested shoot me a pm or text .never know what i might do..just need to get it out of floor to start another project...excellent motor,just dont need 3 in storage

Brack

That's you Brack. Just remember, it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission
you are so right Eric,......Ive learned how to play the game after 34 years of marriage,

Cindy doesn't really say to much about my boating habit,..... but,,,,one day she did ask why I needed so many props.......lol

EricW......I'm think'in really hard on it

catfish123

I've been married now 41 years, however, not to the same person.......LOL.......and I still feel the need to stash props in inconspicuous places in order not to attract too much attention. I think she has it figured out that you can only use 1 of them at a time, so no need to ask for trouble.