2003 ProSport Livewell Switch Operation

David Lanham

I have the factory livewell and the double rocker switches on my 1999 ProSport.

Does anyone have an operations manual on how this system/switches operate?

Embarrassing question to ask after owning this rig for 18 years. lol.

99.9% of the time I fish for bass and toss em back.

But lately I've doing well on a pre dawn hybrid pattern at a local lake and I've been keep them. Quite a tasty fish to eat.

The pumps seems to work and fill the well but that's the extent of my operational knowledge.

hirk

They are tricky to figure out, they have both a fill and recirc mode. Just open the lid with the livewell drain closed while boats in the water and a little water in it and play with the switches you will see whats what.

Dondante

only use recirc when running down the lake or on the trailer. keep the fill switches on while fishing. it pumps freshwater in constantly to keep them alive.

David chris corr

I'm having a hard time figuring out the wiring on mine, got both pumps working fine,just being to keep one or the other working independantly of the other is an issue, i think I have a power 12v source or ground problem

David chris corr

only use recirc when running down the lake or on the trailer. keep the fill switches on while fishing. it pumps freshwater in constantly to keep them alive.
So if you are constantly pumping fresh water while fishing, the water constantly must go into the bilge? Then pumped out by the bilge pump ?

David chris corr

I have the factory livewell and the double rocker switches on my 1999 ProSport.

Does anyone have an operations manual on how this system/switches operate?

Embarrassing question to ask after owning this rig for 18 years. lol.

99.9% of the time I fish for bass and toss em back.

But lately I've doing well on a pre dawn hybrid pattern at a local lake and I've been keep them. Quite a tasty fish to eat.

The pumps seems to work and fill the well but that's the extent of my operational knowledge.
The recirc pump is the one in front of the access hole behind the back seat, it should come on independently of the freshwater pump. I got mine figured out, a brown wire had been cut and spliced incorrectly on mine.