2001 280 Sport-Complete Motor

Dave Hensley

Correction, this is a 2002 model. I will post this here first for a week and then will cross post to other forums. This is one of the nicest motors I have seen. 20" with polished original Sportmaster with Allison modifications to skeg. Mint cosmetics. The motor has 32 total hours on it since new. I can hook it up to DDT again but if memory serves it had only 6 minutes run time over 6000 rpms. Not many like this left around. I will post pics later but wanted to get it posted up. It comes with fuel pump and trim pump still plumbed up to the motor. $13,000 firm. $11,750 with 200 Titus coned case.

280.jpg unnamed.jpg 2803.jpg 2804.jpg

Last edited:

Dave Hensley

Just delivered a 2005 to Wally Lamkin. Will try to sell the 2001 complete. I have an ROS I would sell. Let me check the year. Drop on.

Dave Hensley

How the heck do you upload a picture off of ipad Photostream ????? If I go to upload file the
"Choose File" box is not active.

Jon

Supporting Member
When I was still a site admin on here, it worked :)

If you want to email them to me, I can post if you like.

Dave Hensley

When I was still a site admin on here, it worked :)

If you want to email them to me, I can post if you like.
Just a little frustrating. Probably me. If I try to edit the ad, hit upload files I get the pop up box but "Choose Files" is not highlighted or active. Going to try a different approach using Chromebook. I don't think many people are looking in this classified section anyway....

Update: Worked great on Chromebook. Had to have file saved as a document. Wish it was as easy using iphone/ipad. Had to email pics from ipad to C-book.

Last edited:

Jon

Supporting Member
Glad you got it worked out. I wish I had the boat or cash for this one.