2.5 powerheads

suicidealli

#1. 1995 big bearing block. Started life as a 260, but has been cut like an eyebrow drag, with a slightly different shapped port. Intake boost ports are custom. Exhaust chest is cut is different too. It has the shape as a 260, but deeper. It has a complete drag cut then the tunnel cut beyond that.. The block was decked. Lightened Balanced small rods. Ruck did everything he knows how to do to one!!!!! The front half has 2 repairs, but was repaired by ruck in 2000. This motor has never blown up. Fresh nic job after all the mods 6 hours on the nic. It isnt the original front half. Mods have been done to the front half, reed plate, and drag spacer port matched. drag horn worked. newer electronics. I raced one day with this motor. Has maybe 6 hours on it.Choice of heads.
It runs very strong. A total rebuild new light weight wizards, light wrist pins.
This motor is super strong..... It smoked my stock drag. All mercury factory electronics.
Complete drop on no ecu.
Or complete long block.
Call for pricing.

#2 I have the 2007 280 powerhead too. Has 25 hours since complete rebuild, new wizard stock weight piston, and pins, newer elect, one sleeve by ruck, has 35 total hours since new. No mods stock form. All weight matched small rods. Every piston, rod, wrist pin with bearings, rod bolts total weight are within 1 gram. Choice of 280 reeds, cages, or after market 4pedal reeds. Drag electronics, choice of drag, or 280 horn. no ecu
Or I have all the 280 elec as well. Will sell either way or all elec together.

I have videos of both motors running very well..
513-207-2131

Thanks,
Roy

Last edited:

suicidealli

Motor number 1 is pending. not sure if this motor is going to sell or not. he is having trouble getting a loan.
i will keep you guys posted

Roy

Last edited:

jas638

Banned
roy i am sure everyone would love to see some video of the bad arse motors!!! that one of your 260 on the ss that is on youtube is sick!!!