1999 Allison 2002

aspb

On bbc allison board. Looks to be super clean, comp and has a 225pm on it. Priced at 13k, now that's a steal.

XB03AllyProud

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=822269
Here it is, I've talked to seller last night and today and do believe it to be all he states. I struggled last night over it and bowed out this am. Haven't got the one I have wet yet since complete re-rigging and motor build. So as much as I loved the look of this one, common sense said stop it, quit drooling. Someone will get a deal looks like.

chris gantt

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=822269
Here it is, I've talked to seller last night and today and do believe it to be all he states. I struggled last night over it and bowed out this am. Haven't got the one I have wet yet since complete re-rigging and motor build. So as much as I loved the look of this one, common sense said stop it, quit drooling. Someone will get a deal looks like.
Can you send me his number to 409-781-3007

Put

Please share the photo number if possible. At lest maybe we can get on his list?

chris gantt

OK, I got the call yesterday. after our agreement to pay asking price and a date to pick it up was set. Arthur Smith lied to me and let it go to the highest bidder without even giving me the option to match the new price. So hopefully karma will eventually show both parties that it was handled wrong.

XB03AllyProud

Dam, hate to hear that for you. Look to Brightside, it may not of worked out for a good reason and you'll get one better. Sure seemed to get strange after the 2nd day on BBC and then posting in the Craiglist ad when there were already a couple of you who wanted it from BBC and here. A number of people reached out asking for his # and why he wouldn't deal or respond. I only talked to him the 1st night about the boat and from that conversation I thought he was standup. The next morning though I passed on to him that several sounded serious and I was passing but at least 2 of those interested said he never got back to them. . Yep karma will catch up to those who don't operate in proper ways.

Dave Hensley

That boat sure looked like it had been clear coated on the deck.......Hard lessons to be learned dealing with folks on used boats and motors. I had a guy in Texas run out from under me because someone wanted to pay $1000 more than our agreed on price. We had a day set to pick the boat up and to me the deal was done. Got a call the next day that another guy really wanted it for $1000 more. I noticed a couple of things in the pics that were questionable and told him to let the $1000 make a fool out of him. Turned out the boat needed a ton of work. Moral of the story....be good buyers and sellers if you are going to advertise this stuff and represent it as it is. Stick to your word and go the extra mile to make things right.