1993 Allison XR2001

thunter764

I have started this project but I decided to post for sale while I continue to work on it. This is a drag with 2 seats and I have a big tank and a small fuel cell for it. Tandem trailer, rigged for a Mercury and string steering with wing plates. The bottom is in good shape and is the original gel. The top has been painted white with red stripes. Looks good except in fluorescent lighting where you can see the sanding marks. Trailer is good and solid, pulls great, loads easily.

I will be rigging with a different mid than in pictures. It is a custom 1 off 15" painted Mariner gray. Land and sea built it. Also Mariner Cowl and small case coned lower as seen in pictures. The powerhead I will use is a 2.5 200 that Dave Driefort built. It ran pretty strong on my SS-r.

Tim 9one9-88nine-22zero1

Pricing
Hull, Trailer Steering and OLD seats $6500

Hull, Trailer,Steering and NEW seats, gauges jackplate,tank $7000

Hull, Trailer,Steering,new seats,gauges,tank, Mariner Cowl,L&S mid,coned 200 gear case, you assemble $12000

Hull, Trailer, Steering,new seats,gauges,tank,Mariner cowl, L&S mid,coned 200 case,Driefort built 2.5 200 carb, you assemble $14500

Attachments