1991 21XTB

00bullitt

Probationary User
First post here.....HI!

About to acquire a 1991 21XTB......anything that stands out specific to those boats that I should know about?

How much setback is optimal for a 2.5L to carry a full fishing load and two people?

I come from Bullets, so used to alot of setback; I ran 16" on my 20xrd with 2.5. Started with 12, went to 14 and then 16 was the holy grail. Carried weight 100 times better.

This boat looks like it could use more than 8".

Thanks for the advice and cool to be a part of the Allison community. I have always admired them.......every time one blew by my already extremely fast Bullet, I had Allison envy!

gmorgan

First post here.....HI!

About to acquire a 1991 21XTB......anything that stands out specific to those boats that I should know about?

How much setback is optimal for a 2.5L to carry a full fishing load and two people?

I come from Bullets, so used to alot of setback; I ran 16" on my 20xrd with 2.5. Started with 12, went to 14 and then 16 was the holy grail. Carried weight 100 times better.

Thanks for the advice and cool to be a part of the Allison community. I have always admired them.......every time one blew by my already extremely fast Bullet, I had Allison envy!
Welcome and good boating.

BigRWater

First post here.....HI!

I am starting to consider finding an XTB, did you acquire the XTB? What are your thoughts? Thank you in advance.