1988 XTB21 Crappie Special

Kmack

I kept reading the question "Can you really fish out of an Allison?" so I decided that instead of buying a new Multi Species boat for retirement, I would put together my own interpretation of the best "Multi-Species boat ever built. With a lot of help from this forum and Crappie.com I think I have created the ultimate Crappie machine. I know most of you are either boating purists or Bass guys but I think some will appreciate the versatility of this boat:

Boat1.jpg Boat2.jpg Boat3.jpg Boat4.jpg

Last edited:

scj

There's a lot going on!

As long as it suits your needs all is good.

Your boat looks clean and in good shape......

Mwright0530

That’s awesome, I’m a crappie fishing nut. Live on Clark hill lake, come try fishing it some time. Marty Wright

Kmack

Thanks Marty.

I live in Kansas but am temporarily living in Savannah while working a contract.

I don't have any fishing stuff here but I would love to come see the lake. I'm actually considering Clark's Hill/Augusta area for retirement.

Kevin

Mwright0530

Thanks Marty.

I live in Kansas but am temporarily living in Savannah while working a contract.

I don't have any fishing stuff here but I would love to come see the lake. I'm actually considering Clark's Hill/Augusta area for retirement.

Kevin
Hey Kevin