Votes: 0 0.0%
  • With a modified spormaster?

• With a Bob's or Titus?

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

How many of you guys can run 100 mph under the following conditions?

GotMyAlly

The results show a lot more going past the century mark in with a stock sportmaster than I expected. I thought running past 100 with the sportmaster in stock form was a no-no.

RB in NM

My sproty is stock, basically,,,mild Sam Baker mods to the side of the skegg, and a lttle taken off the leading edge, but stock nose. 103mph + and felt stuck like glue to tha' water still.
RB

TODD2002

I know its possible to run over 100 with a stock sports master and a trolling motor on the front. I ran 105 with both. The motor was stock the sportsmaster was stock also no mods. The prop was a hydromotive 31 one of a kind prototype at that time. 260 2batteries trolling motor, paddle, 2 pedalstills, 2 seats, this boat is a side steer.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the info! :shock: I know on these boards a lot of guys speak of these speeds I just wondered how many can do it with the boat rigged like they were going fishin.

AllisonboatsMS

mine was 101 with a 30 pitch thinned modded chopper.had 2 batteries but no TM.was more so i could see than for the weight,things come at you fast at 100.

RB in NM

My speed of 103+ was bone azzed light,,,,,,with justmyself loaded for bear, all the fishing trim on board,water and some fishes in the well is 95mph, at 4500 foot elevation.
RB

J

John Richied

If you consider one person and a fishin pole with NO trollin motor a fishin load…. I can do that! :lol:

J

John Richied

What the heck is this... an XB-2002 convention... YAAHOOOO!

ragtopvet

pic was taken at the allison rally,Watts bar at the sand bar,the yellow boat is mine,haven't gone a 100 yet but am working on it(had the boat about 3 months).91.5 so far but going out tomorrow morning and looking for a long stretch of water :lol: :lol: :?: