Search results

1. R

28P Performer IV BC

Like new Performer IV BC in a 28P. IT has been used a little but I cannot find any scuffs or abrasions on it anywhere. Looks just like it comes from Soddy Daisy Asking $560.00 shipped in cont USA
  2. R

2000 Model Gambler Intimidator W/225 ProMax

2000 Model Gambler Intimidator W/225 ProMax>>SOLD 2000 Year model Gambler Intimidator. White with Black stripes with red/silver/grey pins. Grey carpet and interior. Has the CF Dash panel with Nordskog GPS Digital Speedo and Autometer Pro Mrine Tach, Trim, Volt,Water PSI, Fuel Level and Fuel...
  3. R

WTB>>225 ProMax drop on, good or rebuildable

Looking for a good or rebuildable 225 ProMax drop on powerhead.. Rick
  4. R

Laser Injection Whisker valves

I have two extra Mercury Laser injection "Whisker Valves".. These valves were used in some of the XRI and ProMax motors. What it does is bolt onto the side of the Plenum under the linkage. When the engine is idling it allows the bleed lines to scavenge freely. When the throttle is raised the...
  5. R

40Amp Light flywheel

Very nice lightweight Red 40Amp flywheel.. This is off a V-6 with the water cooled regulator. IT weighs roughly 1.25 lbs less than the standard cast late model flywheel.. asking $100.00 shipped Rick
  6. R

2:1 ratio 20" Sporty for 2.5L

I have a 20" Sporty with an Allison cut on the skeg. IT has 2:1 gears and a small shaft. I have been using this unit for a couple of years but have recently gotten a 1.87 unit so this one needs to go.Unit is in great shape .. ONly marks are the rubber scuffs from Transom saver. A/C plate has...
  7. R

200 ProMax EFI System

I have a 200ProMax EFI system. It is complete from Engine Harness, Plenum, Intake/Reed plate, VST , Water Seperator, 824003 A5 ECU.. This is pretty much everything you would need to convert a Carbed 200 into an EFI 200 with the 6750prm limiter.. asking $525.00 shipped
  8. R

22P big Ear chopper

I have a 22P Big Ear Chopper, # 48-89856-22. The prop is in decent shape but does have a weld on the leading edge of one ear. The weld looks structurally sound but is noticable. I can email much larger detailed pics for anyone interested.. I would rate the prop at around a 7.5 or 8.. I...