Search results

1. C

Hydrotec tuner for Yamaha 2.6

Will fit 1984 and later.I know that there are few Yammies on this site but wanted to try here first.I acquired this but never installed it so I couldn't tell you whether it transforms your motor into a fire breathing monster or just a good way to kill a day installing it.Last time I checked,they...
  2. C

10 and 6 inch jack plates

Both T&H jack plates.6 inch has about an hour of use.10 inch was trimmed a little on the top right for clearance for the hyd hoses and additional holes were drilled on the transom side of the plate to give it one more inch of life.Both plates are in excellent condition and fresh water use...
  3. C

27 Hydromotive

Q-IV OT.In very nice condition.This was my favorite overall prop.Very smooth and best handling on my GSE,not to mention best MPG. $395 TYD includes Flo Torque hub and thrust washer for small shaft.
  4. C

this is funny

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7342210206209696724
  5. C

offshore 28

28 pitch Quicksilver with offshore cut by Steve Smith.Perfect condition.$395 TYD.Take paypal
  6. C

14&1/2 x 28 quicksilver

Marked "JB QUICKSILVER 48 13372 A5 28P"No welds,repairs,or modifications.Leading edges are good but not perfect.A nice performing prop. $195 TYD isrured with tracking,or like the prop above,will discount some if you want to gamble with the post office.
  7. C

14x22

14x22 prop marked 48-75770-22;DAH stamped on hub.nicely polished.I used this as a ski prop and it did well pulling my fat a$$ up!Leading edges are VERY good but not perfect.$175 TYD insured with tracking number.I'll knock off a few bucks if you want to roll the dice with the post office.
  8. C

skidplanner for Grandsport

Allison skidplanner.Cost $360 new.I really liked it but the fella that bought my boat didn't want it.$175 TYD.Can take paypal
  9. C

28 Yamaha drag

Near perfect condition.Maybe 2 hours use as it was too much pitch for my use. $375 TYD.Can take paypal.
  10. C

Grand Sport

1994 GSE.Seastar steering,skidplanner,updated transom.Stored inside it's whole life and it shows.Way to much to talk about here.$7500 firm without motor.We can discuss it if you want the Yamaha Pro V 200 and spare ,but I don't mind keeping it.The wiring harness is for a Merc;I spliced into it,so...
  11. C

My Dad wasn't kidding!

Had a flare-up of arthritis in my knuckles while working on the Ally. Struggling with what should have been an easy job,I remembered something my late father told me years ago:"Getting old...it's not for sissies"!
  12. C

red annodized bezels

2 large angled ;2 small flat;almost perfect condition;$20 TYD for all
  13. C

dig out your old speedometer

http://www.aopa.org/advocacy/articles/2011/110615aopa_works_with_house_ga_caucus_to_protect_gps.html If the FCC has it's way,break out your old pickup and speedometer.Scares me as a pilot and a boater.
  14. C

Restrepo

I know that this isn't a movie forum,but this is a documentary you really need to see.
  15. C

48 89858 a4 26p

Selling another wall decoration.I bought this prop in '06 from a guy off of S&F and it was not nearly in the shape that he claimed it was.Had it reconditioned at Propeller Dynamics(behind Sandersons) to the tune of $163 and they did a great job on it(BTW,I still have the receipt).It was worked...
  16. C

48 78800a4 30p

This prop is way too much for my setup.It came with the GSE I bought several years ago and I have NO idea if it was ever worked.It has "225FF" and "PIERSON STV" stamped on the barrel.It is in excellent condition.Small shaft.If you want to roll the dice on this one,you can have it for $125 TYD...
  17. C

Jay Smith

While this is hardly a news flash,I think it bears repeating:Jay Smith is a super nice and helpful guy.He has advised me a bunch concerning my Yamaha of all things(LOL).
  18. C

26 High Five

Small fixed shaft.48-815743-26.Really nice condition...no nicks or cracks.Looks like very low time on it.I needed to lose a lot more weight to make this good for skiing,but found it easier to buy a smaller prop!$175 tyd lower 48.
  19. C

Free lindsay!

Anybody with me? "Milk a what?!"
  20. C

alcohol and fuel lines

Is it just bad luck or is this more common than I know?Between myself and some friends,we have several instances of 5 to 7 year old alcohol resistant fuel lines rotting and splitting open,luckily none with disasters.I'm talking about a motorcycle,boat,and a riding lawnmower of all things.I can't...