Search results

1. B

1998 Allison XB2002 w/225 Pro-Max SS w/SVS

1998 Allison, Dual axel boat-mate trailer with spare tire, new rims, tires, LED lights, re-furbished bunk supports and internal frame coated (tubes). The boat has new Gaffrig gauges, Allison bucket seats and covers. Also includes Allison boat cover, depth finger, Allison Hyd. steering, pro-seat...
  2. B

Electric Water Temp. 100-240 F/Sender

Have the temp sending units for the EFI Promax and other EFI engines changed over the years? I have a new Gaffrig Temp gauge that is not working but the old Medalion gauge works fine. My engine is a 1998 Pro-Max 225. I assume that they still use a Analog signal.....Bruce
  3. B

Posting Pictures to "Allison Owners"

How do we post pictures to the "Allison Owners" section these days? Thanks Bruce
  4. B

MAD-EFI Intake

Mad-EFI Intake for sale $800, call 985-532-8520 for details.
  5. B

XB2002 Chopper or ET?

I have run a "Bullet Cut" Chopper on my Bullet which performed well (loaded or empty) but on my Allison xb2003/280 Merc, I found that the stock shaped but tweaked 28"pitch chopper ran better with a load than the "Allison Cut" Chopper. It gave me enough speed and could carry a tournament load...
  6. B

"A6 Drag" Computer

"A6 Drag" Computer, like new. Call 985-532-8520 for details. Asking list price, $1900.
  7. B

Allison adjustable jack plate/2002XB

I am getting ready to change my motor over to 15" short shaft from 20". The jack plate is presently at 10" but it seems to have another 2 holes that would move it back, my guess is another 3" back. Since I am using a modified bracket instead of the merc 2" built in offset I want to move it to...
  8. B

15"Mid section

I am thinking about going with a 15"mid section (taylor MadEFI) but using a standard merc trim from 20"model modified(cut) to suit on my 2002XB. It won't have the built-in 2"offset but I can adjust the jackplate to make that up. My last 2 boats have had the offshore style trim with trim motor...
  9. B

1995 Allison Drag Boat

1995 Allison Drag, Solid white w/tandem trailor. No Motor. $10.000 or will trade for XB2002 of equal value. Call 985-226-8520 for details or E-mail fastgriffin@bellsouth.net
  10. B

1992 Bullet 20CC/260 Merc

1992 Bullet Center Console with single axle trailer and Fresh Rebuild 260 Merc by Larry D. Motor has only 20 hours on it since rebuild. Boat is 7/10 shape, has a 54lb MG troll motor, 14"powder coated jack-pl, mech trim gauge and other extras. $14,000, call #985-856-7668.
  11. B

xb2002 comp/tournament?

Other than weight, what is the difference between the 02's comp and tournament? Book value is less on the comp hulls, which seems strange unless a lot more equipment comes with the tournament additon.
  12. B

2000 Allison XB2003

2000 Allison XB2003 SOLD 2000 Allison XB2003-Dual Axel Boatmate trailer with spare tire & new rims. The boat has a new 71 lb motorguide troll motor, new 3-bank battery charger, Lowrance dash mounted color 332c, 3 Optima batteries, JBL stero/cd with speakers, Allison custom boat cover, rear...
  13. B

Xb2003 15" or 20"?

I may be putting a 225 pro max on my boat and selling or trading my 280. Nothing wrong with the 280 but looking to do more fishing and less top end running. Just curious if a short shaft is the way to go or keep it 20". I understand that if I go with the short shaft I may need to go with a...
  14. B

280 Merc

280 Merc SOLD New not rebuilt powerhead from merc and lower unit has new gears (1:87),seals and new fat shaft. 20"mid-section with oval tuner and engine has 260 style ignition with A-6 Drag computer and 1" spacer. Injectors and regulator were sent to Brucato at installation of new powerhead...
  15. B

Allison Cut Trophy

Does anyone have a picture of or can describe what this cut looks like and does it help longevity, hole shot or top speed? Thanks Bruce
  16. B

2003XB - RE-Power

Well Katrina claimed another victim. I was giving a friend a ride and on the way end, not far from the landing we felt a small thump. We stopped and examined the lower unit and prop with no signs of damage and continued in. While on the trailer, there was no signs of damage so we figured it must...
  17. B

2003xb rear compartments/water?

Are the two rear compartments of the 2003 XB wet spaces or should they be dry spaces. Not sure where water leaks into the compartments from but my guess is when the live well is full of water and over taking waves it splashes over and drains in. Just wondering if anyone else has had this...
  18. B

26 Chopper/2003XB/260 (Tournament load)

I have read lots of good reviews with 2003XB/260 merc using 26"chopper with a tournament load. My 260 is stock except for 1"spacer and A6 Drag Box. The question is, have the results been better with stock out of box chopper or cut version? I have had good results on my last boat with Mark's...
  19. B

Gear Swap?

My 2003XB w/260 Merc presently has 2:1 gears in sportmaster LU w/Allison mods to skeg. Should I swap to 1:87 gears for best performance or run larger props. Bruce
  20. B

Side steer/Any big numbers w/XB03

I know that center steering aids in weight distribution but was wondering if anyone has ran good numbers with side steering. The boat (2003XBw/260) that I purchased a couple of months ago has a kit from Allison to make it a center steering but I fish tournaments and like the idea of the steering...