Search results

1. M

edge and lid trim

What size and how many feet does an xb02 need to replace all of it?
  2. M

260 ecu harness.

Have an early 90's 260 analog ecu/injector harness. Using on a digital ecu 260. Any mods to the harness needed? This one has the pigtail for an external tpi.
  3. M

prostocking laser injection motors

me and a few friends are wanting to do this to our laser motors. i have 11350 style boxes, and brucato boxes. we are keeping our 40amp charging systems because they are lake boats. is there much or any diffrence powerwise/performancewise to using the aforementioned ecu's versus the promax ecu's...
  4. M

wtb 225 promax intake

need for motor project 7 peddle promax intake. contact me or sammy corley thanks!
  5. M

1983 gt20 2.4/200

friend of mine has boat for sale. he bought it from Eric Wellons earlier this year. powerhead is fresh with only breakin time. vertex pistons,new rings ,bearings ,seals,boyeson reeds,etc. please call 843-610-2798. he has no computor at home. ask for Lance will get a few pics up tonight
  6. M

xb03 performance w/200pm

thinking of trading my xb02 for an xbo3. was wondering what kind of performance to expect with my 200 promax if i decided to do so.
  7. M

wtb 21cc o-ring drag heads

looking for undamaged, but some may be accetable
  8. M

svs for sale

gold svs(needle on top) for crankcase injected motor. needs minor thread repair. pics added tonight. $750 plus shipping mike t
  9. M

wtb white xb2002 rear decklid

want fishing style. carpet condition not important. thanks! mt
  10. M

xb2002 cooler and related parts

anyone have any pics of theres as to how its mounted. doesnt look like i will ever get the stuff from the person the boat was bought from. need to know what parts i need and what cooler fits it, pics would be great! mike t
  11. M

little red book

anyone who has this book,im willing to pay for a scanned copy of it. allison doesnt have any right now and wont get anymore until it has been updated. send to: mike tolley 1932 e sandhurst drive florence sc 29505. let me know what the cost is and i will send the money to you for your trouble...
  12. M

how to route seastar hoses

whats the best way?i see some that have used the original cable holes on the back of the wings and some that route thru the rigging slots in the middle rear compartment. any one got pics of how theres is routed. only want to do it one time. thanks! mike t
  13. M

wtb xb2002 stock hatch

white with the quick release hinges and prefer gray carpet but not important. send pics to mtolley@sc.rr.com
  14. M

wtb allison wheel and hub

for use with seastar steering(3/4 tapered shaft) send pics to mtolley@sc.rr.com
  15. M

who to send gearcase to?

i know that this question has been beat to death thru the years on all the boards, but yet it still seems to be very opinionated. im going to send my 200 case to someone to have a nosecone installed and a tork tab also. have talked to titus awhile back seems like a really good guy and very...
  16. M

boat racin on speed!

11am and 1130am on speed today! mt
  17. M

Happy New Year!

im sitting here at Disney World with the wife and kids on New Years Eve, and just want to wish the Allison Family a Happy New Year! see yall next sunday when i get home. mike t
  18. M

wtt trailer

want to trade a black tandem axle boatmate in good shape for a black, white or red single axle trailer to fit xb2002. mine fits a 2002 as well. mike t
  19. M

allison xtb 21 for sale

not my boat, but located at local boat dealer. went today and looked at it and took some pics. boat is a 1988. has floor locker, both drop in trays are still there, carpet looks to be in good shape for the age as well as seats. my honest opinion is that boat is in very good shape for the age...
  20. M

wanted 8-9" jackplate

need a 8"-9" jackplate for my xb2002. need it for a 20" motor and pics please. mike t