Search results

1. C

Great Time

O.K. Guys And Glas...I Couldn't Make It This Year BUT! How About Some Pictures? Hope Everyone Had A Great Time!!!
  2. C

O.K. Guys...And Gals...I Couldn't Make It This Year BUT! How About Some Pictures?

O.K. Guys...And Gals...I Couldn't Make It This Year BUT! How About Some Pictures?
  3. C

1995 xb2003 20" 280

This Is His 3rd. One...HOPEFULLY!!! He'll Have This One A While!
  4. C

1995 xb2003 20" 280

That Would Be Corona Mike's Nephew....I'm Allison Poor Already!
  5. C

Allison Rally 2014 Watts Bar!!!!

Thanks For The INFO!!! I'll Be Booking Bout' Now! Room Booked!!!!!! See You'All Next June. And THANKS! For Doing What You'All Are Doing.
  6. C

Allison Rally 2014 Watts Bar!!!!

I'll Make This One For Sure!! If You Get A Chance, Please Post PH## Of The Motel!! Thanks! Mike T.
  7. C

Complete Ride Guide System....

$300.00 Plus 1/2 Shipping And I'll Throw All The Rest Of The "Stuff" For Free...
  8. C

Cut PERFECT 280 Heads...

21CC Dimond Marine Cut 280 "O" Ring Heads. Never Bolted On A Motor Since Done. Heads Are PERFECT! $700.00 + 1/2 Shipping Lower 48 Only! Thanks.
  9. C

Complete Ride Guide System....

Complete Ride Guide Steering System Including Steering Wheel With Trim Switch. Cables, Racks, ETC...Out Of A GrandSport. $300.00 + 1/2 Shipping...
  10. C

2014 xr-2002

Re: 2013 xr-2002 I'm Heading To Tenn. In A Little Over Two Weeks To Pick Up The Last...Well Almost The Last...Of The New "Stuff" The Tank From Hell Is Done And Will Be In St.Cloud This Sunday. So, Short Answer...Soon I Hope!
  11. C

2014 xr-2002

Re: 2013 xr-2002 That Would Be A NO! 30K For A New XR02 With Just About ZERO Choices Of NEW Motors Doesn't Make Much Since...Now There Are Folks Out There Who Have That Kind Of $$$ To Spend...I'm Just Not One Of Those. But, I'll Tell You, A Complete Rebuild/Make It Like New Again...Isn't...
  12. C

2014 xr-2002

Re: 2013 xr-2002 Well Don't Know Exactly What To Make Of A "2013 XR02" But, Back Several Years Ago, Mine Got Wrecked...Not By Me!...I Talked To Darris Myself About Buying A New Deck For My Boat And Haveing Allison Do All The Repairs Including Replacing The Wood Floor, Seat Bases, And Transom...
  13. C

Roll Call 2013 Ally Rally @ Watts Bar.....

Well I'm Not Going To Make It This Year Due To My Moms Health. Who Ever Had The Shirts, P.M. Me And I'll Send You A Check. Thanks! You'All Have FUN But Be Safe! See You Next Year I Hope! Mike Tyler.
  14. C

rally t-shirts

Will There Be Any Extra Shirts? Not Exactly How Many I Need But, We'll Start With 5-XL 3-L 2-M 4-Small As Long As There Isn't Kids Size. Let Me Know On The Kids Sizes...THANKS! Mike Tyler. Just Red The Complete Post...Also 3-Hats.
  15. C

Roll Call 2013 Ally Rally @ Watts Bar.....

Rite Now, I'll Be There Tuesday With Two Boats...Of Corse If Things Keep Going The Way They Have Been Going.....I'll STILL BE THERE! Just With One Boat!
  16. C

2014 xr-2002

Re: 2013 xr-2002 Really Interesting! Hopefully There Will Be Even More Info @ The Allison Rally In June. I'm In The Process Of Re-Doing A Neer Perfect XR02' At This Time, And There Is Nothing Cheep About It! The 20+K IS Expencive But, For A New Boat...Mite Be Worth It. Just My $.02
  17. C

fastpass 2013

New Year...Any New News? Looking Forward To It........
  18. C

Livorsi dual Pyro, never used

P.M. Sent................
  19. C

WTB...Allison Jack Plate.

WTB 9-1/2" Manual Allison Jack Plate. Must Be The Type That I Can Use With A 15" Motor. Thanks! Mike T.
  20. C

28p Chopper II

Flow Torque Hubb Or Fixed? Thanks, Mike T.