Search results

1. R

Lead shot?

It never hurts to carry a bag with 20-30lbs of shot with you . You never know when your going to pick up a passenger or two along the way .Even my center steer boat requires weight adjustment ,and it's much easier to move a shot bag then rearange the entire load . God knows there nothing more...
  2. R

How do you change your screen Name?

ALLISON ,No Need To Say More ! Rich Martin 018 Ps , Besides , it's already got a big sticker on the side.
  3. R

A "Family" project: Custom engine graphics???

I'm taking it this will be another Red Allison . How about Gold Leafing Domed numbers and graphics . Gold accents on Red always look GREAT .Never seen it done in domed .but it been Classic Hot Rod sesne the begining of time. Rich Martin 018
  4. R

Lk Griffin Leesburg FL

Danny McManus at Eustis Marine may be able to help . Also Phil Connant lives in Eustis .Rich Martin 018
  5. R

Allison steering arm kit and safety steering yoke

Thank You , Received the parts tonight . Every thing is in good shape and all hardware included . Thanks! Rich Martin 018
  6. R

Rare Allison

I noticed that boat when I was working on my GT20 . And I do beleive it is what the GT 20 was built from . When working on the bottom of the boat blocking it out ,there is a seem in the gel coat from the mold about 3ft forward of the transom where it looks as if the molds where lenghned . This...
  7. R

Payment is on it's way . Thanks , Rich Martin 018
  8. R

I'm interested in both these parts . Please contact me at (407) 321-8877 or go_fast@earthlink.net . Thanks ,Rich Martin 018
  9. R

100% Satisfied

I've had three buisness transaction on this board in the short time I've been a member here ,and just wanted to let everyone know how I been treated . BRACK , DARK ALLISON and JAY J. , have all been straight forward and copletely honest with me during these transactions and very helpful. All...
  10. R

yard sale

SIR , I received the covers today ,and I'm 100% satisfied . It's been a pleasure doing buisness with you . Rich Martin 018
  11. R

yard sale

I'm interested in the boat cover . Please contact me with your mailing address and Phone number . Thanks ! Rich Martin 018 (407) 321-8877
  12. R

Allisonman - Tray..Here's some Pics of the last FBI race!

YES SIR BRACK , That's your old xb02 out there in that St.Johns water. I'm really enjoying this boat ,and was quiet impressed with it proformance in drag trim . It weighed in at a decent # and has a good holeshot . Now if I can figure out how to make some HP. We'll be having some Real Fun . Did...
  13. R

Sunday Ride

Rick , Will do , I shoud see him in december . Plan on heading to Alabama for the holidays .I'll let him know your on this board. He's got a Guide buisness up there I think it's Alabama Outfitters but I could be mistaken . Rich Martin 018
  14. R

Allisonman - Tray..Here's some Pics of the last FBI race!

RED , It sounds like you've never been to Palatka . If you didn't bring them with you , your better off without them !Rich Martin 018 $);
  15. R

Sunday Ride

Rick , My cousin is Randy Shersbury . I was also at the Palatka Race . Ran my Allison XB 02 (Gray/ Red) in River Racer and Formula . Thought I heard someone mention Lake Weir while we where watching the recovery of the burnt out Jet Boat . Should have turned around and introduced myself . Rich...
  16. R

Sunday Ride

Fl.Boy , Are you by chance from Lake Weir ,Fl. ? was talking with a cusin of mine that grew up on Sunset Habor and attented Lake Weir High School. He asked if I know a Rick Conklin when we where talking about my Allison . I told him you where on these boards but not sure if you are the same Rick...
  17. R

THANKS

BRACK , The XB made it to Fl. on a sunday and was in the water on tursday night . I've realy been enjoying it as Scott pointed out . Just been using it as a ride boat so far , but it looks like I'll be running it at Palatka next weekend . Have you found your next one yet ? Rich Martin 018
  18. R

THANKS

Thanks for the complements . I've enjoyed riding and racing this boat locally here in Florida . I've still got it , but recently purchased another Allison from a board member ( Brack) here . It's a XB 02 , and I'm sure to be driving it for quite some time come . Thanks Again and what a Plesent...
  19. R

THANKS

What a suprise and a honor to log on this site and find a pic of my Allison GT 20 on the Home Page . THANKS GUYS !!! Rich Martin 018