Search results

1. 2

Jaco 2013 XB21/mer 250xs with Torque Master

Its a Wingmaster L/U... its the new T/M from Merc... supposed to be 2-3 mph faster than a T/M......
  2. 2

Cuba Landing Marina KY Lake...fishing?

if you've never been to Ky Lake,you are in for a treat...if someone can't keep it between those buoys,as wide apart as they are, then they don't need to be on the water... they are 1/2 mile wide above New Johnsonville,you just better hope the wind doesn't blow out of the North,it will get...
  3. 2

How Bout Them VOLS!

149-65 before saturday...that one almost counts as 2...lol
  4. 2

27 spinelli

can you send pics and contact number to a freind of mine la2sixt@yahoo.com Thanks
  5. 2

Gear Ratio ?

I had it backwards,my bad
  6. 2

Reynolds Racing side pin pistons?????

2 different metals that heat up at different rates... piston heats up faster than the pins,creating a loose hole for the pin to come out
  7. 2

xb03 with 300x

The guy John is talking about is Kenny Franklin....
  8. 2

XB2003 Fuel Tank????

man, you drive 150 miles every trip?that's a whole lot of running at WOT
  9. 2

1/8th Washers in the top of the head

My 280 would stay around 170-175 in the summertime,but wouldn't open the stats in the winter time when water temp was in the 40's.... did it every yr, with different gauges,different sending units, different impellers,after a rebuilt lower,etc.... everybody else who ran a 280 on the same body...
  10. 2

04 xb2003

colors?location?
  11. 2

280 water pressure and engine temp

probably a bad gauge if I had to guess
  12. 2

2002 Triad V-21 2002 280

2002 Triad V-21,this is Wally's old boat. 600lb hull, less than 50 hrs on the motor since new Paul Nichols put new rings, lightened & balanced the motor,& flowed the injectors from Brucato. 20" Bass Mid,Sporty lower unit,1.87 gears,motor all stock,no mods., Consumer ECU(7750 limiter) CMC...
  13. 2

280 water pressure and engine temp

Ok now I get it, I was wondering where you guys got all those cool temp 280's then saw you were all from way up north. Middle of February & we'll still hit 140 on the temp here, but the water is also above 50 degrees here. 0lbs at idle,5 lbs at 3k,10-15lbs while running above 5k on the tach is...
  14. 2

2002 Bench Seat

is it solid red w/ black stripes?I have a buddy that may be interested. In very good condition?
  15. 2

Anybody else having problems getting pennzoil 100% syn?

The Wal-mart in Dickson never has the 100% Synthetic. The last 3 times I went to buy a gallon, they were out or didn't ever stock it from the last time. The only thing they had on the shelves the last 3 times was that pennzoil synthetic blend crap. Luckily the Wal-mart in Waverly on the way to...
  16. 2

clean 88 xb 02

Did that thing ever leave the garage? Very slick for a 20 yr old boat
  17. 2

Ya'll be careful....

didn't take long for the pics of Pigwick Dangler to show up... Had a great time with ya Andy, some of the funniest moments I've seen in a while
  18. 2

I'm alive(graphic pic)

Structurally, Roy's boat is OK. There are a few gauges broke,the passenger seat,splash gaurd screws missing. I don't think they found any hull or top cap damage. I don't think they will ever figure out what Jim hit his head on to cause to cut. All the blood was found on the cowl.
  19. 2

I'm alive(graphic pic)

We weren't sure what was going on at first Jim. We saw you make that first pass by the waterfall & it was hooked up pretty good. Then people started coming back & Andy got your boat & told us they were loading you up in the car. He told us you were concious & seemed alright, but had a good size...
  20. 2

Stroker Boats?

then what was "The Letter?" Was it a patent infringement? I'm just curious.