Search results

1. P

Bravo 1 FS

I actually lost my phone Saturday so this is the first I've seen of this. The shopping bolt has caused problems for more than one person through the years. It would be a good idea to make sure the throttle is opening up all the way also.
  2. P

There's no excuse for this crap!

Allyfish, I have personally never seen any fasteners other than lag bolts holding flat bunks to the brackets on a bass boat trailer. I have seen carriage bolts on older big boat trailers. Something else to consider when a few of you were talking about only three bolts holding the vertical bunks...
  3. P

1989 XTB and trailer Sold

The original owner of this boat is a customer of mine as well as the current owner. I have known the boat since new, it has never been wrecked/damaged and repaired, only the bottom work as described by owner. The trailer and boat are in better condition than the owner described. It has only...
  4. P

XB21 2+2

Well taken care of, nice rig @ a great price.
  5. P

XB21's Rear legroom

Side to side on the 03's is an option, you can get the same option on the 21 ProSport. Lee
  6. P

Pictures/video for the rally

Great pictures!!! The 2001 in post #12 looks very familiar for some reason. The GT-20 looks great, I've been trying to get Darris to autograph a blank check for me but no go yet. The Triad is looking good too, I think Gary James bought that one new. Lee
  7. P

Rally Pics

Nice pictures, looks like a good time was had by all!!! Lee
  8. P

Moving up to an XB21 got a few questions

There are a few company's that plate alunium cylinders for motorcycle's and Mercury 2.4 and 2.5L race engines. Lee
  9. P

xb-21

Jim, Yep he runs it light but with two onboard the hole shot was unreal. Of course 8500 rpm's was not a problem with the 24" drag prop either. I was pretty shocked with the whole set up for a play boat. I certainly wouldn't recomend it for a true tournament rig. Lee
  10. P

xb-21

RA, Believe it or not the 21's do not dunk the 15" engines as bad as the XB-2003's do. It does look like a V-4 on the back though, maybe an alien cowl 260 would look better. I have a customer running a 2+2 in Wi. with a 15" Modified 260. He's on a small lake and runs a 24" over hub Yamaha...
  11. P

I did it.......

On another note, I was the first one to run a skid planer on an SS-2000 drag racing. I made the brackets to attach it to the jack plate as per Darris's instructions since he wasn't offering the brackets at the time. The way it mounted I had to vee the plate at the rear for the engine to tuck in...
  12. P

I did it.......

Bob, The reason Darris made the skid planer a seperate part from the hull is so it would have an air gap/vent. The way he explained it to me when I saw the first one was to think of your shoe stuck in the mud, the venting action of the planer breaks the suction. It would have been impossible to...
  13. P

First run in the Alli-Shot with the 225 E-Tec

Scott, You looked a lot better under the canopy!!! LOL Lee
  14. P

good times

Whenever Lee Morgan is around there has to be food of some type!! LOL Lee
  15. P

Boatmate/UFP hubs system........

The rubber caps work very well also. The 1st ones I saw years ago didn't impress me as I thought they would leak. After many years they have proved me wrong, they work great. Lee
  16. P

December 31, 2011 marks the END!

That is true that a new tank/rear compartment design would also be a major expense, but lack of engines that customers are willing to except on the 03's is truely the main reason. If the 225 PM's & X's were still avaiable, and the 03's were selling like they were @ that time Darris would have...
  17. P

Boatmate/UFP hubs system........

Graig, You can remove the caps, replace them with bearing buddies and use regular wheel bearing grease if you don't like the vault system. Lee
  18. P

Bass Sport Pro

It will fit with the engine trimmed to the neutral position unless they shorted you on your garage. Lee
  19. P

John Tger /ss2000 test??

An ss drag and comp have the same width cockpit as the xl. The only diffrence is the dash itself, the xl comes std. as a side steer or can be ordered with the optional side slide drivers seat and offset steering wheel. The comp and drag were center steer only. There has never been an SS-2000...