Search results

1. john4utvols

Dates, hotel info

I took a screen shot of the Fastpass@clifton page on Facebook. It gives you all the info you need.
  2. john4utvols

Bear inn is full time for the rally

Cant wait to see all my friends. Wish some of my east side Ally buddy's could come over and visit a few days.
  3. john4utvols

anybody coming to the rally that can get pennzoil oil

I need 100% full synthetic pennzoil oil. Mark usually gets it from Menards for me, but I haven't heard from him this year.
  4. john4utvols

Race fuel

Anyone at the rally need some VP110. I will sell it at half the price. I have a new 5 gallon barrel from VP.
  5. john4utvols

When is everyone going to arrive

I thought about coming down on Friday.
  6. john4utvols

Anybody live near this place.

I need some 100% full synthetic pennzoil oil. This is the cheapest place i have found it and was wondering if anyone lives near it or will be driving by it.
  7. john4utvols

Brucato PCU

A-6 fuel curve comes with bracket. $700
  8. john4utvols

04 Loadmaster trailer

Aluminum trailer setup for STV Euro. $1800 OBO. 9316295476 for pics.
  9. john4utvols

15" SportMaster Case

Fat Shaft, 15", Allison cut. New seals, water pump, and gear oil. $2200 OBO plus shipping 9316295476 for pics, selling for a friend.
  10. john4utvols

Lodging at rally

Me, Keila and SuicideAlli (Roy Roach), Brenda are thinking about staying in this house ( http://www.halasplace.biz/) during the Rally, If we can get several others to stay with us. I have until the end of Feb to decide. This would save several of us a lot of money and would open up space for...
  11. john4utvols

Gs or ss

It must have tandem trailer, I would consider a single if it is clean with newer wheels on it. Must also be the right color combo, no white and red single stripe. I would love to find my old yellow SS, was told it is in the New York area, but I'm not sure. With or without power. If I don't find...
  12. john4utvols

Crooked creek Sat 12th at Clifton marina

Allison owner and fast pass family member Nick White and his band Crooked Creek are playing Sat night the 12th for the rally, everyone is welcome to come down to Clifton Marina around 8pm to drink some beers with them and listen to some awesome music.
  13. john4utvols

Great time/recipe request

First and for most, Me and Zane had a blast and loved seeing everyone and meeting the newbies. Can't wait til next year. Second, I have to have the crawfish recipe. That has to be one of the best dishes I have ever ate.
  14. john4utvols

Ok watts bar guys

What does the water look like. Do I need to bring a beater prop or what. I know over here it has rained everyday of June, and in Lawrence county we are probably 15" plus for the month with two flood related drownings.
  15. john4utvols

WTB 28 fat shaft

Looking for a good 28 ET, or ET cut, or RL cut chopper. Fat shaft.
  16. john4utvols

Allisonowner registering trouble

Ok I have a friend who has been trying to become a member but the system will not let him register. He is using gmail
  17. john4utvols

200 JC 15" case

JC built this case for me a month ago, I have ran it once. It has used SM internals. Only reason for selling is I found a 15" SM that I want. Send me your number and I will send pics. $2000 plus shipping
  18. john4utvols

WTB seat slide

front and back slide or the side slide. either one will work.
  19. john4utvols

WTB: XB2002 console

I would like a solid white, or white and blue or black, but I'm afraid it will not matter I will probably have to paint it to get it to match my boat.
  20. john4utvols

WTB bench seat hinges for xb2002

Not sure if it matters what brand it is but I need the back seat hinges. I believe there are four of them, but I will take one if you have it. Thanks John