Search results

1. W

Note to GrandSport owners

I got the new upper bolts, but not the aluminum plate. Is it something you had to build or is it available from Allison also.
  2. W

grand sport steering for sale-lower price

Is this what I would need to convert my 93 to having the trim built into the wheel?
  3. W

Brucato PCU

Last week I ordered a Brucato PCU for my Grand Sport with a 200XRI. Both Tony and Linda Brucato are great. They were never too busy to answer any of my question, and I had plenty. I can't say enough about those two. As for performance, I am very pleased. Before my best was right around 86...
  4. W

1995-2.5 heads

Are these still for sale?
  5. W

I am a new guy with a setup question

Pulled the motor down today to install soild mounts, and found out some how it had a 150 tuner in it. So we put a 200 tuner that a friend had back in it. It had been shortened alittle(the 200 tuner). We will see if this makes a difference.
  6. W

Arron, a friend of mine from Lucedale is the one that drove the boat and said it needed another 6-8 in. of set back. So I went and saw Steve Tillman and got him to get me the Hydro Dynamics 8" mag. Which came in on Thurs. Steve told me to call him Tues. and we can set a time for me to bring...
  7. W

I ment to say the prop shaft is 3/4" below the pad not above. Sorry about that.
  8. W

Sould it be faster with more set back or does it depend on other variables. When I say the prop shaft is 3/4" above the pad that is with the Hyd. plate all the way up. It has actually ran faster with the plate droped down about a inch (a total of around 1 3/4" below the pad). With the plate...
  9. W

It is right at 3/4" below. As far as gearcase I am running a Bob's nose cone. So from what you are saying 14" is going to be too much for my motor?
  10. W

I am running a 27 chopper done by tillman's propeller service. I think it was originally a 28, he also added a good bit of cup to it. As for the spacers I already have the 8" spacer I got from HydroDynamics. I also have a 6" spacer I bought from Allison but have not tried. I just want the...
  11. W

I am new to the board, but have had my Allison for about a year now. The boat is a 1993 Grand Sport with a 1993 200xri. I have been looking around and it seems of you with Grand Sports are running between 8-9 inches of set back. I have got a guy helping me set up my GS and he suggested that I...