Search results

1. F

trailer modification

Check with Lee. I think he did one years ago.
  2. F

New FastPass Video

Thank you everyone for the creation of this video. It brought back some life long memories of running the James River with my friends and several Allisons. We usually had myself(XB-2003) Lee Sanderson in a Grandsport, my buddy Troy in his Xb-2003(now belongs to SilverBullet) and atleast one or...
  3. F

HBD FASSBASS Ron Miller.

Just saw this. Thanks guys!
  4. F

RE: the fast pass video being made

Thanks TBUCK, I am sure you don't remember me but we met years ago (2000-2001?)at Lee Sandersons shop. You, and I think your dad were down there and we all went to the river to test a prop of yours on my buddies Yellow XB-2002/300 drag combo. As I recall , it ran like 116 with my dads small...
  5. F

RE: the fast pass video being made

I just saw this. I have been studying and doing papers all week for school. Thanks Eric for putting that post up on here for me. I know this cd will be awesome. Thank you Ron Miller
  6. F

Special request - video cameras at the rally for a virtual ride-along

I'm not proud, strap my arse in with duct tape. I would love to get one more ride in an Allison. I never got an opportunity to experience the ride of a 21. As floppy as I am you might need several rolls. Lol!
  7. F

Special request - video cameras at the rally for a virtual ride-along

Thanks Guys! I guess Eric didn't like the idea of duct taping a camera to his forehead.
  8. F

Is this electrical diagram right?

The original owner put it on the boat. It is overkill but we fished mainly current on the main rivers (James, Appomatox, Chickahominy, Pamunkey, and potomac river) On a long day fighting current and wind the omc 24v didn't survive. His rational was that the 36v would never die as it didn't need...
  9. F

Woo Hoo! The 2003 has arrived!!!

Brian, The original owner was Troy Tipton of Hopewell ,Va. Thhe boat came from Lee Sandersons as one of his earliest boats for inventory in 95' when Lee became a dealer. Its first motor was a 2.4 200 .It ran low 80's loaded to fish. Like everyone else the bug hit him and in 96' I think he hung...
  10. F

Woo Hoo! The 2003 has arrived!!!

alot of memories in that boat...congrats!!!
  11. F

Allison on Ebay

That boat brings back alot of memories. My best friend Troy Tipton bought it new from Lee at Sanderson marine in the first year he was a dealer. It always ran good. He had several motors on her but sold it with a 150promax. The guy selling it upgraded to the 225. The boat made a couple road...
  12. F

It's on now boys! My first Race!

Back in 97-98 i ran my XB03 in ECDBA in a bassboat class. With a 225pm I had to weight 2000lbs. To get there I had to leave all 3 grp 27 batteries , my OMC 12/24v troller, 25lb shot bag and a half tank of fuel( wrong way to add weight ) battery charger and 1 fishing seat in the boat. The boat...
  13. F

SS2000 Comp-R ... want to put a 12" on it .. ??

Yes, thats the same boat Lee Morgan had. We only ran it 1/4 racing so blowout was never an issue for us. It was pretty competitive in the classes we ran back then.
  14. F

RealDeal Prop/ xb2003??

When Robbie bought the prop buisness from Lee the buisness was named Propeller Dynamics. Robbies fishing partner, Heath ran the FnR on his 03/225pm so I am sure he can tell you more. Currently they are working with a new foundry trying to get the prop back in production. Robbie and Lee are very...
  15. F

It was a 98'... There are pics under Derrell Miller on the owners page. The rigging may be the difference. I think his was weighed with the jackplate on and steering (RIDEGLIDE) Ron
  16. F

My father had one of those 5 comp-r boats. He bought it new from Lee Sanderson. In discussions with my dad his was more like 600 lbs. Its been a while but that does seem a bit light.
  17. F

Which hull...

Its gonna be on a 2008 BasSport pro(2 seater) with a little 225xs on it. I believe it will be an eye opener compared to other boats running 250's. Red ,you will be proud of that 225 even more....if thats possible.
  18. F

wanna GrandSport

Tom, Get with Lee Sanderson in Chester at Sanderson Marine if you need any help figuring out your new ride.He has been a Allison Dealer for 10-12 years and one heck of a driver/set up guy for these boats. He is maybe 3 miles from the James River.Good Luck with that GSE Ron Miller
  19. F

E-Bay XB2003 - I was the high bidder

I know the boats owner and he takes very good care of his stuff. You wont be disappointed.The original owner used my 94' 2003 as a reference to order the boat from Lee.As picky as Lee is about boats,if he told you it was a nice boat then it truly is.Good luck and tell Heath hello . Ron Miller
  20. F

rubrail

Check with Lee Sanderson.He did one years ago that turned out great.There was a seam but it was hardly noticable. Ron