Search results

1. B

Does the Knob Cut carry a load well?

The Quad 4 OT I had didn't carry my boat well
  2. B

XB2003 MK Fortrex or Ultrex

It doesn't impeed your view. It works like a champ. And it's the best addition to my boat ever.
  3. B

Does the Knob Cut carry a load well?

I've got a 28p Alli-Cut Chopper II that carries my boat better than anything else I've run. (XB2003 / 225PM) My boat is loaded heavy and I'm a big guy. I need something to carry the bow a little. How would a Knob Cut Chopper do? I'm looking for one in a 26P.
  4. B

This thing is a beast. Bound to lose mph lol. Worth it if it works as advertised!
  5. B

Just bit the bullet and bought an Ultrex. Now I have to replace my comfortroll tray, it's too narrow and curves at the rear. As soon as I can get that squared away I guess I'll see how many mph I loose because of the heavy momma.
  6. B

Has anyone installed a Minn Kota Fortrex or Ultrex on an XB2003? I really want an Ultrex with spot lock, but they stow so high I'm afraid I couldn't even see to the left while driving lol. Any pics would be awesome. Google images has failed me.
  7. B

remove deck carpet

I was quoted about 2 grand for seadec with me doing the removal of old carpet and glue, as well as doing any touchup of areas that will be visible after the seadek install that used to be covered with carpet..... I called Bill and ordered a carpet kit lol.
  8. B

Where to go from here

I feel like a loser. I was excited to almost bump 90 with two and a tourney load. Now I wanna dump my puny promax in the drink.
  9. B

How do others describe your boat?

How fast is it? Will it outrun a Bullet? Will it outrun a Gambler? Man that thing is clean. Wish I could afford a boat like that. (Knowing I paid less than he did for his 18' Xpress w/ the 115) They are never ever satisfied with the number I give. They always want to hear that it'll...
  10. B

livewell divider

It stays put well, mine has rubber on the edges and is not easy to remove or install.
  11. B

XTB years of build any wood?

Very cool, thanks. My idea has always been to remove the side console and front deck, then build a deck all the way back to the console area (Like an XB02) Then use twin XB02 consoles (side mounted obviously) then build a step/door in the center that bould be access to the front deck and also...
  12. B

XTB years of build any wood?

Anyone still have the pics of Mario's custom dual console XTB? I can't find them anywhere and I lost the ones I saved.
  13. B

Anybody have dash pic that have been redone

Thanks for making mine look like crap Gary.... Ahhemmm. Mine's not to photogenic.
  14. B

Anybody have dash pic that have been redone

I just reused the stock gauges, but reworked my dash to house my HDS5
  15. B

recessed pedal

Comfortroll has a drain. Just tee it into your deck drain line.
  16. B

Recess tray for TM pedal

Guess I could have focused a little better, just blame it on the iPhone lol
  17. B

Recess tray for TM pedal

I was worried about the same thing, I normally don't use the butt seat. but on rough days I do. I'm 6'5" and I find it more comfortable than I had thought. Here's a pic that might give you a better idea. The only time it's not comfortable is when I have to heel down all the way to try and back...
  18. B

Recess tray for TM pedal

This is as far as u can go forward without cutting the crossmember.
  19. B

XB21 BasSport for sale

Plywood boats tend to be a little cheaper.
  20. B

Box Stock 26

This is the answer I need. I'm loaded for bear all the time.