Search results

1. 0

30 Performer ET Cut

Sold pending $$$
  2. 0

30 Performer ET Cut

Price is $540 you pay the ride. Prop ran 95.7 on an Allison xb2002 with troller on, full of gas and gear in boat. The prop was only run two times!
  3. 0

2000 XB2003 and trailer

Mr. Hensley, Call me! 404-641-9259. I'd like to talk about the boat.
  4. 0

1995 Allison XB 2002

Boat is sold pending payment!
  5. 0

1995 Allison XB 2002

ASPB listed this but it is being sold as a package only. That 17,000 is very close to firm! The boat has two new lowrance depth finders, a pretty new Minn Kota troller, New hydraulic steering, New starting and trolling batteries and a battery charger. The trailer is newer and looks virtually...
  6. 0

1999 Promax 225

I bought it! Great motor.
  7. 0

New to me xb2002 and some questions

Hopefully I can help. I've had a bullet, 6 strokers and my new to me xb2002. The allison accelerates like a monster up to 90 mph. There is no boat that comes close. That said, you trim much less than the stroker or even the bullet. When applying trim you only touch it and wait for sped to stop...
  8. 0

Coned torqumaster 250xs

Not on an allison but we ran a coned torque master on a stroker with a 250 xb at 100 even about 7 years ago. The boat handled much better than a sportmaster. I had 6 strokers with sportmasters and that drove better than all of them.
  9. 0

Hydraulic stering

I need to purchase a kit for my 2002. What are my options without breaking the bank. Thanks guys. I was going to order from Amazon and have it shipped so I can be out on the water next week . Thanks guys
  10. 0

WAR 2016

I'm waiting to run mine dub money. It's being rigged right now. I see a couple of fellow Stroker owners are hanging over here. Lol. I've had 6 strokers but haven't been in a fast boat in 5 years. My first ally also.
  11. 0

Reversible allison jackplate

My Allison came with the reversible jackplate which had a short shaft on it. How do you reverse these things for a 20 inch motor? Thanks so much for your help guys. You don't have to remove the whole plate, which involves removing the tank do you?
  12. 0

Taking a vow of silence

Whipper i also spilled my drink reading this. Lmao! Hilarious!
  13. 0

Best prop for an xb 2002 with a 225 promax

Thanks for the help guys. I'm sure the Allison will be very different from the strokers. The one 2003 that I drove years ago I bat turned at 93. It wasn't horrible she just pulled right super hard. The boat still looks great Myron!
  14. 0

I'm going to pick up a 225 promax. 1.87 with a coned 200 case.
  15. 0

What would be the fastest prop for this boat without compromising handling. I fish by myself 90 percent of the time. I've been out of fast boats for about 5 years but prior to that been over 100 in all 5 of my strokers. I drove to Florida a few weeks ago and a nice 2002 followed me home. Lol...
  16. 0

Red, long time friend. I've been out of fast boats for years, a bullet and 5 strokers later I'm...

Red, long time friend. I've been out of fast boats for years, a bullet and 5 strokers later I'm looking to get into an older model xb2003 or 2002, hull only. Please let me know if you hear of any. Thanks