Search results

1. Hydropromax

I bought a Party Barge

After the Allison sold, i had to fill the empty slip next to the house boat. 2007 Aloha 22' with 2007 Yamaha 115 4 stroke. It's not an Allison, but i will be an A owner again 1 day.
  2. Hydropromax

Hydromotive Quad4 28"

This prop is labbed and will be the only prop you will ever run on your Allison again. After much debating to keep it or sale it since i don't have an Allison anymore, i have decided i could part ways with it. It is the only prop that i have left. The only reason i would keep this prop is the...
  3. Hydropromax

225 ProMax

http://shreveport.craigslist.org/boa/1886513405.html This is a motor i owned at 1 time. It is not mine anymore.
  4. Hydropromax

She's gone

im no longer an Allison owner!
  5. Hydropromax

1996 Allison XB2003 1998 Merc ProMax 225

Very clean boat comes with 2 batteries, hydraulic steering, hydraulic jack plate, trolling motor, cd player with USB hook up and speakers. Also has two graphs and depth finder. Trailer is single axle with new tires and bearing buddies. Motor needs a rebuild. Have not open motor up to see...
  6. Hydropromax

Gps speedo

Where do i order a speedo for my XB2003 that will fit in the stock dash location?
  7. Hydropromax

Hydromotive T4X 30

$450 to your door, buyer will be satisfied. Andy @ 5014121955
  8. Hydropromax

30 pitch T4X

$500 to your door. Prop hardly has any run time. Very hard to find. Andy at 5014121955 mercpromax@yahoo.com I will post or e mail pics
  9. Hydropromax

1998 225 ProMax

98 225 ProMax powerhead. 1998 200 ProMax midsection, cowling and lower unit with Bobs low water pick up. Lost ring pin on one cylinder. THIS MOTOR NEEDS WORK. Motor still runs, but i don't suggest it. Will take partial trade for 25 horse Mercury outboard short shaft or surface drive mud motor...
  10. Hydropromax

WTB PS OLT Duck Call D-2

PM me if you have one you are willing to sell.
  11. Hydropromax

Gps Cell Phone Tracker

see where somebody is http://WWW.satellite-gps-locator.Com
  12. Hydropromax

Factory Allison JackPlate

10" Allison factory with 4" land and sea hydraulic bolted to it. Hydraulic plate needs work. Both plates go together. $200 Sorry i was wrong about the Hydraulic plate. Thought it was a BOBS, but it's land and sea.
  13. Hydropromax

WTB 28, 30 or 32 Chopper

Has to be 14 1/2 diameter.
  14. Hydropromax

Todd

What do you think about a 4 blade Knob Cut. If i find an over hub 4 blade like an RE4 mazco or a round ear 4 blade Spinelli. Could you cut it to a Knob? I'm also doing all i can to find a 28 or 32 chopper for a knob opperation very soon.
  15. Hydropromax

Hill Propellers

Has anybody ever had a good running Hill? I've only heard bad news about them..
  16. Hydropromax

Chopper ?????????

What is the diameter of an A5 chopper
  17. Hydropromax

28 Cut Chopper For Trade

At Hydromotive right now being reconditioned. will be 9.5 of 10. Let me know what you have to trade.
  18. Hydropromax

Welcome

Our newest member Arbasscrap.
  19. Hydropromax

If you could buy one prop

what prop would you spend your money on? Opinions Please
  20. Hydropromax

Facebook

Does anybody have a profile? http://www.facebook.com/s.php?init=q&q=chad+st.pierre&ref=ts&sid=814b6aff7fc70ddb3b2c91e03f3c93f4#/profile.php?id=722914359&ref=profile