Search results

1. phil's IA girl

SOLD--Allison XTB 21 **Must see**

Sorry for late responses...apparently my notifications are off. The transom was done by Captain Nabbers in Morristown, Illinois. Yes, all seats come out. The boat actually sold on Sunday. Thanks everyone.
  2. phil's IA girl

SOLD--Allison XTB 21 **Must see**

You are looking at an awesome Allison XTB21 four-passenger High Performance bass boat. This is build #16 from the Allison Factory according to Bill at the Allison Plant. It is a 1985 model XTB…one of a kind. It is lightweight, fast, and handles rough water surprisingly well. This boat was...
  3. phil's IA girl

2015 fast pass

I likey!! I will be there. And I will bring my friend--Mr. Goodtime Canadian JimBob. Lundy
  4. phil's IA girl

91' or 92' 260 Mercury Powerhead complete

That powerhead sold, but I do have another one for sale. I had a set of twins and still have one. But I had it all redone. It has just been rebuilt. The block was sent to Ruck Performance where it was everything was gone through and I have a detailed receipt which was right at a thousand...
  5. phil's IA girl

Roll Call for Clifton!

Add Phil, Lundy and Chaz Messina...... to the VIP list!!!!!!!!!!1
  6. phil's IA girl

20" Mercury Offshore Mid Section and Cowling

I have a 20 inch offshore mid with exhaust plate. Great shape $1650 obo Also a aftermarket alien stlye cowling and pan $400 obo There is a pic of it on the motors for sale thread under 91' or 92' 260 powerhead Can deliver to the fast pass rally Thanks, Lundy 641-451-5131
  7. phil's IA girl

The serial # is OD181163 and also it is stamped 6 17 92 thanks Lundy
  8. phil's IA girl

Mercury 260 drop-on powerhead. All cylinders are b/w 130lbs and 140 lbs, runs great, it will eventually need rings. It was gone through by Ted's Boatarama, Ill. No cylinder flaking, very clean. Injectors were just cleaned and new washers installed. It has an aftermarket cdi box and milled...
  9. phil's IA girl

Question on Trim Merc 225 xb2002

This is a question from Ricky Osborn of Leoma,Tn (Indian name -gayman dancing)....since he bought an allison he has no money for a computer and he has asked me to try to gather some info. ? Is there any easy way to switch from 24 to 12 volt trim on his xb2002 ?? He doesn't want to give up...
  10. phil's IA girl

LUNDY ANDERSON'S NEW BOAT (SPEED RACER)

You guys are killing me here. Yes, it is a Yamaha and it's heavy....had to get a smaller wife just to get on plane. Good trade. No anyway, I would have got pics out earlier, but I couldn't finger out how to post them. The motor is still in break-in and I will be asking for a lot of...