Search results

1. amosXB03

2000 AllisonXB 2003 PST

Boat is SOLD. Hope the new owner enjoys her as much as I did! Appreciate everyone's advice over the years. Maybe I will own another some day, for those considering an Allison...they are one of the best if not the best boats on the water, none have the diversity of the"XB2003", one word sums...
  2. amosXB03

2000 AllisonXB 2003 PST

Have the magazine article and all that too - she's a center fold, and an Allison owner calendar girl.
  3. amosXB03

2000 AllisonXB 2003 PST

Thanks Paul, the boat is as clean as it was when I picked it from you in 2005. Everything you promised, when I gave you a check at Cracker Barrel and towed her home (didn't even crank her)! It has been a pleasure to own, and I will shed a tear when she goes. If it wasn't for my daughter and...
  4. amosXB03

2000 AllisonXB 2003 PST

2000 Allison XB2003, Tournament edition. Boat is SUPER clean, and in overall great condition. Boat is garage kept and covered. White with Red, checkered flag graphics. Low use past three years. Boat is located in South Carolina. 1999 Mercury 225 ProMax. Tandem axle trailer. Allison...
  5. amosXB03

This video brought back bad memories

Pretty scary, boat runs fine for a few passes. Not many of us would check everything before making another pass cause "everything is fine". Lucky he wasn't killed.
  6. amosXB03

this is good! a must read!!!!

Hate to spoil this but.....Happened right across the river from me. They did catch the guy, unfortunately no injuries. Too bad the Marines were not armed or anyone else to apply appropriate force in a deadly force situation.
  7. amosXB03

Ally pics

Father and Daughter team airing out the XB03. She can handle the Allison also!
  8. amosXB03

blue angels

definately the $*^! awesome power, speed, and destructive capability. what an amazing feeling it must be to be in control.....wonder if any of these guys have fast boats
  9. amosXB03

Amazing Quarterback Video

Check this video out, amazing.....what a waste of talent at UCON http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Video-UConn-s-backup-QB-is-a-Jedi-master-of-mea?urn=ncaaf-318722
  10. amosXB03

New 21 Bullet

Friend of mine was telling me that it was at the last boat show, possibly be in greenville this weekend. He is a bullet guy, says it is a little rounder up front versus the spear point of the past.
  11. amosXB03

Have ya ever noticed

Selling a boat is a pain in the arse, for tire kickers....no when I bought mine, I saw some photos, met Paul at the state line and hooked her up to the truck, no tire kicking....
  12. amosXB03

Xb 2003 new carpet

Carpet and the boat look fantastic....nice work.
  13. amosXB03

xb2003 crack in bow?

Must not be too common, mine has no cracks, no stress cracks, and barely a scuff, by the way mine rig is 10 years old, of course you would know it from looking at it. The allisons are very well built, there isn't a lack of fiberglass anywhere in the boat. Those of us that have mounted...
  14. amosXB03

? About driving and handling

There is a learning curve coming from another boat, but the curve is based on the performance, the triton and hydra sports boats are nice but your talking a boat that is pushing the limits in the low 70s with all the motor it can tote. The allison with the same motor will out accelerate, turn...
  15. amosXB03

How to get rid of a tele-marketer

One of the funniest I have ever heard! I always ask for their home number to call them later....I may have to run this next time.
  16. amosXB03

Fricken dog!!!!

Got a chocolate right now had for a little over three years, great dog, but I did think he was mixed with a beaver the first year or so, ate most of the rails off my deck, 16 X 34 deck....lots of rails. Great dog, will not run off, just wants to be with people. He was a replacement a day...
  17. amosXB03

I can't believe you Volunteers let......

I meant good coach, and by the way I have seen the vols play and loved tailgating there.
  18. amosXB03

I can't believe you Volunteers let......

My 2 cents. Fulmer was a goog coach. Took the Vols to the promised land, did well recruiting, ran a fine program, and they were contenders every year he was there. They were stupid to run off a coach like that who loved Tennessee. Lane Kiffin other than being an assistant is a loser, I am...
  19. amosXB03

Your First Allison Experience?????????

Lots of good stories, I enjoyed this post. I have owned quite a few boats starting with a Venture with an ole Johnson 150 GT at 19 years old...thought it was fast, and it actually was a pretty quick boat, sure caught a lot of fish out of her, my buddy owned a stratos with the Evinrude we had a...
  20. amosXB03

New Skeeter price

Another illustration of inflation...70K for a boat....no way unless its a 26 + foot tunnel twin engined monster! Anyone watch the barret jackson auctions, classics are not getting the price they used to demand either. I suppose those of us that are fortunate and have not been beaten too badly...