Search results

1. P

XR-2001 Drag (1994)

I've got a 1994 XR-2001 Drag hull...this was Bobby Warren's boat who won the world championship in Jasper in 2004 in the unlimited class with this boat. The boat comes with a 12'' mid section and XR-6 gearcase for $7500 or can be bought turn key with a 1997 drag motor power head with carbs for...
  2. P

fresh 260

This is a 20'' motor, It has less than 10 hours on new rings and was re-plated at US Chrome. It has top pinned pistons, injector have been cleaned/flowed by Brucato, rods and pistons have been balanced, cut to 280 specs, A-48 digital ECU, Titus low water pickup and a real nice 260 cowling. Power...
  3. P

15'' mid-section

I've got a real nice 15'' Mercury Mid-section complete with adapter plate and trim pump for $2800 + shipping 423-451-0125 paultnichols@bellsouth.net Thanks, Paul
  4. P

Cleaver on an Allison?

Do cleaver props not run real well on most Allison boats? I don't see anyone running these props on their boats. Thanks, Paul
  5. P

WANTED 14.5x30 Merc lab cleaver

Must be in perfect or near perfect condition. paultnichols@bellsouth.net Thanks, Paul
  6. P

Ron Sanches AKA ''swimbaitkid CA''

Does anyone know this guy? Ron has a prop of mine and won't return phone calls or reply to emails or PM. Paul
  7. P

Jasper race/river run (cabins on the water)

Anyone going to Jasper for the races/river run should check out this place. Go to www.halesbarmarina.com and check out the floating cabins. I'm staying in one of the floating cabins during the races Oct 13 & 14. The floating cabins sleep 2 people($129.00 per night)...it has a bed and a pull out...
  8. P

Mariner Offshore 260

I've got a 1994 center horn Mariner Offshore 20'' 260 HP with Tooter's low water pickup. The engine has been gone through, the rods and pistons have been balanced, the pistons have been top pinned by John marles(new rings). The alien cowling looks to be new and in near perfect condition. The...