Search results

1. L

wanting to talk to Darris Allison

I would like to speak to Darris for a few miutes about the patent process. I know many of you on here have spoken with him and might be able to tell me the best way to reach him. I'm sure he's a busy man and I dont want to bother him. I dont personally know anyone who has successfully...
  2. L

Detwiler /16" Looper OMC /xb2002 question

Looking to go to the manual Detwiler plate with the on the water single bolt adjustment. Has anyone tried this jackplate with a short motor on a 2002? can get either 6"-10'' setback. Currently running 10" with my hydraulic but wanting to go less. Would 6 or 8" be better?
  3. L

XB2002 / 16" Looper question

I've been running my boat w/ a 20" Looper. I'm going to a 16" mid and have a question or 2 about setback. It has 10" of setback now with a Land&Sea hydraulic plate (4") on a 6" manual plate. It looks like if I do a way with the manual plate I can bolt the L&S plate directly to the transom. This...
  4. L

K.Kiser

you have a PM
  5. L

xb2002 rear bench seat question

Just got my new seats from Allison,They look great :D My boat did not have a bench seat from the factory and I want to make sure I get it in right.The bottom part was self explanatory and real simple. For the seat backs,how far should they fold forward? Are they meant to fold all the down or...
  6. L

xb2002 setup question

1st time in the water today (hopefully) and was looking for suggestions for the initial setup.Motor height etc Here's what I got: xb2002 center steer Johnson 200 Looper,Land&Sea low water p/up,9" setback manual jackplate prop choices: 25 Renegade,29SRX (stock)...
  7. L

nose cone mounting

Need some advice I have a Bobs nose cone that I'm gonna mount on my Johnson gearcase.In the past I mounted them centered, using a dial indicator in a simple fixture I built. I've heard there is some advantage to mounting it slightly lower than center.Can anyone shed some light on this? The...