Search results

1. W

RAYSTOWN, PA 2016 Sept 16-17-18

It's that time of year again for everyone to join us for a weekend of fun. Please post if you can join in so make your reservations ASAP! Beachfront Bungalow's Cottages just a few hundred feet behind the bungalows All have AC/HEAT/FRIG/ ETC http://rvcoutdoors.com/lake-raystown-resort/
  2. W

Have a friend who is registered and when he logs in on his computer all the listings are locked and shown as PRIVATE. I also can duplicate the problem on my notebook computer using his member name. Otherwise the forums works fine from my desktop system. What's the fix. regards
  3. W

ET vs Pro ET

Just wondering what RPM the Pro ET would run if both props are same pitch such as 28P?
  4. W

Drag 4 30P

I purchased new in June 2008. Prop is perfect since it only has about 2 hours run time it that. So I'm rating the prop 9+++++. New price in 2008 was $715 and will sell for $515 to your door in the USA. Will ship outside USA for additional to cover the fee. Doesn't include hub. Diameter is 14.5inch.
  5. W

Blue Gray in PA THE Good Life

I had a ride in his Allison a few weeks ago and was very impressed. Here's a picture from today.
  6. W

Dino Steering wheel-White

From my Skater. Includes hub. $60 to-your-door in lower 48 states. Canadian's slightly more to cover shipping
  7. W

Blue Gray in PA- gets really excited

Got together the last few days and got things going for Scott. Mounted "280" engine, changed impeller & added gear lube. We got about 95% of the rigging done to do a test fire. Here's a few pictures from my garage.
  8. W

300PM Offshore 20inch 1.62RH fat-shaft SportMaster

1998 300PM Offshore 20inch 1.62RH fat-shaft SportMaster 1998 300 ProMax Offshore with complete NEW 2004 Sport master with 1.62gears. I purchased Skater21 combo early in 2005 from Lee(Osprey) and plan to upgrade to a new 300XS this summer. This OS has the trim pump mounted inside the hull. I...
  9. W

99 280 Sport complete

I'm selling my 99 280 Sport engine complete with fuel pump, filter assembly, and trim pump and lines. Engine has just under 195 hours. I installed an hour meter connected to the fuel pump which only runs when the pump runs so engine may have slightly less. My Merc dealer doesn't have the "chip"...
  10. W

Detwiller Hydro trim sender mounting

I just got my trim sender for the Hydro jackplate but it came without mounting directions. Could someone post a picture of how the sender mounts?