Search results

1. ALLISONCHICK

joshua

please keep josh (bryans son) in your thoughts and prayers today. he is at the beach with his mother and was taken to the er this morning around 3 am. they have called in a surgeon to take his apendix out this morning. bryan is halling a$$ down there now to be with him thanks jessica
  2. ALLISONCHICK

Snow!

PICS OF OUR FIRST SNOW HERE!
  3. ALLISONCHICK

Computer help

I am getting a pop up window that says something like "out of window at line 22" but not all the time! What do i need to do?
  4. ALLISONCHICK

Odd request

IF ANYONE COMES ACROSS RICHARD SCARRY'S BIGGEST BOOK EVER PLEASE GET IT FOR ME AND I WILL PAY YOU WHAT EVER IT IS PLUS SHIPPING!! THIS BOOK IS A GIANT (16X24) BOARD BOOK THAT TEACHES TONS OF WORDS! IT IS BLUE WITH A GREEN BINDING. I CANT REMEMBER THE EXACT PUBLISH DATE BUT IT WAS SOME WHERE...
  5. ALLISONCHICK

Flaming bag of poo!!!

http://minibytes.mondominishows.com/poo/affiliates/play.asp?Affil=iwon&W HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
  6. ALLISONCHICK

Thank you!!!!

You all will never know how much your prayers and well wishes have meant to me!! This has got to be the most horrible time of my life! I am at peace knowing that he was a faithful man and is now in the hands of god! He is not in pain nor sick anymore! He is with his mom and dad and brother...
  7. ALLISONCHICK

Prayers for my family please?

Today my dad was given less than a month to live. He has multiple health issues but what got him now is physorocis of the liver. It went undetected until today. He is in the end stages and if his amonia level continues to rise at the rate it has in the past 2 days he will pass in less than a...
  8. ALLISONCHICK

Jasper

What a great time had by all... (with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions) it was great to see those of you that i saw... gotmygoat and pickmeupatthejailangler.... hope ya'll made it home ok... lets chalk this one up to a lesson learned?? Marty and christy we sure have missed ya'll. Chad and wife...
  9. ALLISONCHICK

Who's coming??

To jasper? Ofcourse bryan and i will be there! And all 5 rugrats.... Lord are we crazy or what!! Look forward to seeing you all, since its been a year and meeting some new folks! Jessica
  10. ALLISONCHICK

In The Neighbors Back Yard

I JUST TOOK THIS PICTURE FROM OUR BACK PORCH. SHE WAS IN THE NEIGHBORS YARD. AS SOON AS I TOOK THE PICTURE SHE JUMPED THE FENCE AND TOOK OFF BACK IN THE WOODS. YESTERDAY I WATCHED 3 BUNNIES CHASING EACH OTHER IN THE BACK YARD. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!
  11. ALLISONCHICK

Kingston

Who All Is Coming?
  12. ALLISONCHICK

Anyone Seen My New

Man?
  13. ALLISONCHICK

Lou

How Are You And Your Family Out There In Napa? I Saw On The News Last Night About Some Wildfires Burning. I Just Wanted To Check On Ya To See If Ya'll Were Ok. Jessica
  14. ALLISONCHICK

Special Day

Today Is Allisonmans Birthday!! Happy Birtyday!! I Love You!
  15. ALLISONCHICK

PicS

BEFORE THE PAIN!! WIDE EYED! PROUD PAPA!! ASHLYN(THE DIABETIC ONE) I WILL POST MORE LATER!!!
  16. ALLISONCHICK

The Day!!

Well The Day Is Almost Here!! We Have To Be At The Doctor At 8:45 Monday Morning. He Will Check Me There And Then Send Me To The Hospital To Induce Me. I Must Say I Am Soooooo Ready To Get This Over With. Although I Have Had A Good Pregnancy, I Am Still Ready!! Im Sure Everything Will Go...
  17. ALLISONCHICK

Just About Time.....

We Went To The Doctor Yesterday!! Everything Is Going Great. Up Until The Last 2 Weeks I Had Only Gained 4 Lbs. So When I Got To The Doctor Yesterday I Was Floored To See That I Gained 5 1/2 Lbs In 2 Weeks. Needless To Say It Is All Baby!!! Doc Thinks That I Wont Go Any More Than 2 (3 At...
  18. ALLISONCHICK

Its A............

As If We Didnt Have Enough Hormones Floating Around This House We Will Be Blessed With Another Girl!! More Shoes, More Hair Bows, More Pink!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! OH WELL!!! WE WILL TAKE HER!! STILL HAVENT COME UP WITH A NAME YET BUT I THINK THAT WILL BE A SECRET...
  19. ALLISONCHICK

Hello!!

Better Late Than Never Huh?? Just Wanted To Say Hi And Wish Everyone A Happy New Year. Hope All Is Well With Everyone And I Cant Wait To See You All In June!! It Will Be Here Befor We Know It!
  20. ALLISONCHICK

REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER

IF YOU WANT A T-SHIRT OR HAT YOU MUST LET ME KNOW NO LATER THAN FRIDAY MAY 26TH THAT YOUR CHECK IS IN THE MAIL. THE ORDER WILL BE PLACED NEXT WEEK AND THERE WILL BE NO EXTRAS ORDERED. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO BE DISAPPOINTED COME RALLY TIME...