Search results

1. B

Bassracer will be for sale

I just bought a fish & ski so the bassracer 02 must go this spring. I am wondering what the boat and trailer ONLY (keeping motor) is worth. It's an 87 but in great condition. The hull number is #9 and is a xb2002 bassracer. You can see it on my website - www.allisonbassboat.com There is a...
  2. B

1987 Bassracer

Hi - I would like to trade my bassracer (without motor - you don't want a omc anyway) for an STV or i will consider a nice ski boat. Check out my boat at www.allisonbassboat.com I have the original racing fairing!!! Thanks Gary
  3. B

1997 Bassracer XB2002

1987 Bassracer XB2002 I am selling my 1987 - 750 lb bassracer with allison trailer and minnkota autopilot but without motor and guages. It's a beautiful black boat. Because it is a racer and was restored by Darius I would like to get 8K. You won't want the johnson motor anyway. You can see the...
  4. B

wanted 2003 with no engine

Still looking for a XB 2003 with no motor. 5 seater please and a tournament model would be nice Thanks Gary
  5. B

Bassracer for 2003 ProSport

Well it's spring again and i'm still thinkin about a 03 pro with seating for 5. If somebody wants a 1987 - 2002 Bassracer bad enough to bring me an 03 to Canada ( a long drive ) about a day from Boston we'll swing a deal. See my website http://www.allisonbassboat.com and think it over. Thanx Gary
  6. B

Trade xb2002 for 2003

I have a 1987 xb2002 Bassracer to trade for a 2003 with seating for 5 - prosport. My 2002 was completely redone at Allison. See my boat at http://www.allisonbassboat.com
  7. B

wanted xb2003 prosport

Looking for a 03 prosport in great shape - looking for seating for 5 and a ski pole as well as setup for fishing - boat and trailer preferred - i have a motor
  8. B

covers and plugs

Where do you buy instrument hole covers 2 1/2, 3 in and bigger and rubber plugs for small holes?
  9. B

XB2002 BassRacer sell or trade

I have a 1987 (Hull #9) xb2002 Bassracer to sell and I have decided to also consider a trade for a XB2003 ProSport or even a Grandsport. We could use a boat that seats 5 and that we could also pull the kids in tubes or skis. Will sell or trade boat and trailer. This is a raceboat - 750 LB and...
  10. B

1988 Johnson 175 V6

I have a 1988 Johnson V6 175 HP in good shape for sale. Located in Nova Scotia, canada. White in color with SS prop, power tilt/trim, control box, oil tank.
  11. B

87 XB2002 bassracer

I may sell my Bassracer. We are buying a 3BR 2 Bath house in Florida and I could use the money. The boat - hull #9 - belonged to Dave Lanham. Steve Heintz bought it from him and had a new aluminum transom put in and the pad redone and bottom blueprinted at Allison. You can talk to them about it...
  12. B

Johnson/Evinrude SRX 27

I have a SRX 29 that was sent to DAH and tuned and converted to 27P. Mint condition $350 shipping incl Gary 902-685-2967
  13. B

Mercury Trophy Plus 28P

I have a MINT condition Trophy Plus 28 pitch with Flo-torque kit (plugs are in) with a Hub kit either for Mercury or Johnson/Evinrude V6 or Cobra stern drive. $350 shipping included. Gary 902-685-2967
  14. B

Mazco RE-3 30P

Own a piece of history; this was Al Stoker's race prop. RH 14.5X30 15 spline serial # 1873. It is in mint condition; I sent it back to Mazco 4 years ago and had it tuned and cupped. It never worked well on my boat so I never used it. Will sell for $450 shipping included. Gary 902-685-2967
  15. B

Batteries

I plan to replacement my battery; I could always fish all day with my troller and still start my engine at the end of the day using just one deep discharge walmart marine battery but they are heavy and am thinking about an optima. Which one should I buy? Will it run my troller as long as the...
  16. B

My Website - allisonbassboat.com

Got my website up, finally. Take a look: http://www.allisonbassboat.com comments welcome. Yes, I like my XB2002
  17. B

used xb2003 prosport wanted

I am looking for a used xb2003 with seating for 4 or 5 - I think it is the prosport SUB - side steer and bench across the back. I have a 1989 xb2002 bassracer 750 lb with centre steer - good racer; new pad and aluminum transom done by Darris. Boat is in excellent shape. I would like to keep my...
  18. B

I need some help

I have a 1987 xb2002 bassracer and 225 hp. What is the proper allison setup for a Bobs Big Foot LWP - the cone should be set set 3/8 in below the propshaft centreline. It looks like Bobs set mine 3/4 in below the centreline. I have the propshaft set even with the pad - this puts the cone...
  19. B

Big Foot settings

What is the proper allison setup for a Bobs Big Foot LWP - is it the cone set 3/16 in below the propshaft centreline. It looks like Bobs set mine 3/4 in below the centreline. I have the propshaft set even with the pad - this puts the cone 3/4 in below the pad - Hummmmmm - could this be why it...
  20. B

grease

What is this business about not injecting grease in the zerk fittings? - I have grease fittings on the cable ends by the motor. Am I not supposed to pump grease thru them fittings????