Search results

1. B

Bassracer will be for sale

Sorry to hear about Steve!!
  2. B

Heintz took it to Darris at ALLISON - he put a new metal transom in and blue printed and redid the pad and some other gelcoat work. He did a great job. If you can talk to Steve Heintz in Indiana he can give you the info. I think it's the sister to the JACO race boat.
  3. B

WEB Page works now - www.allisonbassboat.com - take a look
  4. B

If interested you can contact me through www.allisonbassboat.com
  5. B

Allison trailer in great shape and custom road cover heavy duty with padding. Both fairings in great shape.
  6. B

I have been thinking 8 because i know i can get that up here in canada due to rarity; maybe more even 9; i am feeling it out.
  7. B

Boat is hull #9 - 1987 year. You can contact Allison as well for some info
  8. B

so's ya know - I am away until May - boat is at home in canada - at this time as i said - wondering what it is worth - pad is perfect like Darris redid it. Rest of boat, gelcoat etc is in very good condition.
  9. B

As I said - seriously selling it this year as i bought a fish & ski for the wife and grandkids. I have a hard time parting with it but now i'm committed. no turning back. I need to know what it's worth without the engine. keeping engine and you don't want an omc anyway right?
  10. B

Okay - the website www.allisonbassboat.com is back up
  11. B

ya, gotta talk to the webmaster
  12. B

I just bought a fish & ski so the bassracer 02 must go this spring. I am wondering what the boat and trailer ONLY (keeping motor) is worth. It's an 87 but in great condition. The hull number is #9 and is a xb2002 bassracer. You can see it on my website - www.allisonbassboat.com There is a...
  13. B

1987 Bassracer

wife wants a Fish & Ski so i'll sell everything i have (boat,motor,trailer) for 16K which includes an extra lower unit (value 1K) 8 stainless props (value 2.5K) set of 200hp carbs (225hp carbs on it now) custom road cover comes with boat (value 250). It has a AP55 minn kota. Bobs LWP.
  14. B

1987 Bassracer

email me thru my allisonbassboat website
  15. B

1987 Bassracer

Ya, Heintz took it to Darius and had a new aluminum transom put in and the pad blue printed. He says it's about 750 lb. The boats in great shape. Wife wants a Fish & Ski - anyone got one to trade - like a ranger reata?
  16. B

1987 Bassracer

Hi - I would like to trade my bassracer (without motor - you don't want a omc anyway) for an STV or i will consider a nice ski boat. Check out my boat at www.allisonbassboat.com I have the original racing fairing!!! Thanks Gary
  17. B

1997 Bassracer XB2002

Sorry - typo - it is an 87 and the wood was replaced with an aluminum transon. Steve Heintz had it and said it was 750 lb
  18. B

1997 Bassracer XB2002

1987 Bassracer XB2002 I am selling my 1987 - 750 lb bassracer with allison trailer and minnkota autopilot but without motor and guages. It's a beautiful black boat. Because it is a racer and was restored by Darius I would like to get 8K. You won't want the johnson motor anyway. You can see the...
  19. B

wanted 2003 with no engine

Still looking for a XB 2003 with no motor. 5 seater please and a tournament model would be nice Thanks Gary
  20. B

Bassracer for 2003 ProSport

No I guess i'll have to pay the difference of course depending on whatcha got