Search results

1. Mr. Scary

Big Block XR2002?

There's one in Florida. Greg Dunham has a 3.0 liter OMC on his and says it runs great. Here's a link to screamandfly when he had it for sale. http://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?259160-1988-Allison-XR-with-aluminum-trailer&highlight=
  2. Mr. Scary

FS - empty Sportmaster case

I know somebody who needs one. I'll be in touch.
  3. Mr. Scary

XB2002 or xr Wanted

RacerX's XR-2002 is the nicest I've ever seen. That boat is no joke...the real deal.
  4. Mr. Scary

Think this guy will be able to put in a warranty claim?

Up here, the multi-species group is really selling. A deep version of the 2003 bottom would be a nice boat seeing how well it ran with the GrandSport deck which is fairly deep. I think Darris is going to have to branch out into other types of fishing styles to keep busy. By us, the true bass...
  5. Mr. Scary

Fastest prop on your Allison to date!

The secret to that prop was it had 2 degrees more rake than a stock cleaver, so it actually had very good out of the hole performance for a cleaver. It didn't slip at all. It was a big prop so it wasn't a rocket ship out of the hole, but it didn't give you that typical slip and grab Cleaver...
  6. Mr. Scary

Fastest prop on your Allison to date!

32" Mercury Lab Cleaver with +2 degrees of rake on a SS2000 Excel with 280. Motor had Sportmaster with ground skeg mods and an unlimited box. I ran it 118.5 at just under 8000 RPM. That was the fastest prop on every Allison i ran. It ran 102 on my Dad's GrandSport with the 225 ProMax and ran...
  7. Mr. Scary

Think this guy will be able to put in a warranty claim?

Saw this photo on S&F. This is f-ing crazy.
  8. Mr. Scary

2008 Evinrude E-Tec 225HO w/2010 Powerhead - $7500

New Price - $6900! Want it gone before the snow flies!
  9. Mr. Scary

2000 Triad V21 w/Tandem Axle Trailer

I went, I saw, I went home without a boat....well, I did tow Nick Winski's drag boat back and that looked nice in the rear view mirror.
  10. Mr. Scary

2008 Evinrude E-Tec 225HO w/2010 Powerhead - $7500

Have a great running 225HO E-Tec. It's a 2008 that had the powerhead replaced in June of 2010. It has very little run time on it since then. I only have used it about 3 hours total this year. $6,900 - NEW PRICE 847-533-9773
  11. Mr. Scary

Boat is SOLD! Thanks!
  12. Mr. Scary

BEAUTIFUL and Super Clean 2000 Triad V 21 with Custom Line Tandem Axle trailer. This boat is virtually mint. Garage kept its entire life and I'm not sure the trailer has actually gone on the road LOL. I just acquired this from the original owner who babied it its whole life. Standard gauge...
  13. Mr. Scary

Lets SEE your ALLISON thread

The latest - and greatest. It's only half Allison, but it's the most important part (the hull is an XB-2003).
  14. Mr. Scary

New Entry Level Outboard Class at Blarney Island

Blarney Island is about 40 miles northwest of Chicago in Antioch, IL. It's about 10-11 hours from Jasper. http://www.blarneyisland.com
  15. Mr. Scary

I may put the 20" mid back on my boat and run it in the Green class so I'm really thinking about going too. If I go, I'm leaving EARLY Friday morning. Have a room at the Comfort Inn or whatever is right by Shoney's.
  16. Mr. Scary

No problem. You can run that class until then.
  17. Mr. Scary

Wing plates

Feel free to call Nick Winski at Wintech (http://www.wintechperformance.com). They make all the Nydahl steering parts and he has a 12" on his Allison Drag. He can help you if you have any issues.
  18. Mr. Scary

We're going to start a new class at Blarney Island called "Pro Sport Outboard" that is more of an entry level "run what you brung" class. As you may know, the Lake Racer Outboard (the current entry level class) has weight requirements, engine rules, etc. and allows Mercury High Perf 260/280...
  19. Mr. Scary

Anyone runnin KOSO egt gauge?

Give me a call on this Ken. Nick Winski has run them and it never worked right. I'll help you get what you need.
  20. Mr. Scary

First run in the Alli-Shot with the 225 E-Tec

That's a good question. This year has been rough...so I don't know. I really want to get it to a race this year but I don't know if it'll happen.