Search results

1. A

1988 XB2002 moving sale 8ooo SOLD

I have an 1988 XB2002 with an 96 Mariner 200 EFI and standard 1:87 lower unit for sale, Boat has good interior and is in good shape. Boat has sit in garage for 2 years since my job relocated me to MD. Now that I'm relocated again to NE PA and wont have purpose there to use decided to put back...
  2. A

steering parts wanted

I need the linkage arms to the motor yoke for a duel cable opposing system. I have a Allison XB2002 that I put a 96 mariner 200 on and motor has a one direction cable linkage system on it. If anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated.
  3. A

Moving sale!!! Xb2002

ttttttttttt tttttt
  4. A

225 pro max

I have a dense oil under the fly wheel and doesnt have any gass smell to it. There is not alot of it but was wondering if I should be worried. :help
  5. A

Allison xb2002

Thanks, for all your interest.:gone fishing
  6. A

WTB Torquemaster prop shaft

I need to purchase a prop shaft 44-840451A03 any information would be appreciated.
  7. A

mazco vs allison cut chopper

I have a xb2002 and trying to decide between a mazco 29p and a allison cut chopper 28p. I'm also running a 225 promax.
  8. A

xb2002 cable steering

I have cable steering system for sale. The cables are still in boat hull. let me know if anybody is interested. Im having problems getting pics on page, If anybody is interested i have helm and one good cable,tube for mount and arm linkage. I would like to get 100.00 plus shipping or best offer...
  9. A

28p bc performer

28p bc performer REDUCED!!!! prop sold