Search results

1. I

Hi guys

The hose was kinked from install.
  2. I

Hi guys

Lol. I heart you too man. Are you going to keep me stocked with 200xs parts for the life of this boat? Wait, can you get me a 200xs or something similar first? I have other toys I’m constantly wrenching on. PS. I had the wrong part no. It’s actually HO8216. Sea star pro hose and has the...
  3. I

Hi guys

Long shot, but anyone have a spare sea star HO5116 - 16’ hose they have laying around? Otherwise I will have a spare soon. They only sell in pairs
  4. I

Hi guys

Yea I know before I get too serious I will have to get the lower coned with good low water pickups. The water pickups on this lower are pretty much on the sides of the bullet.
  5. I

Hi guys

Thanks. Yes it is big and the boat overall is tiny compared to what we’re used too. The plan was to find a 2.5 merc, but I grew impatient and do like the idea of turn-key, clean and a warranty until 7-2026!
  6. I

Hi guys

Brought the 2016 GS Will1993 was selling home on Friday. She’ll get a deep cleaning, probably a couple touchups some rigging clean up and then hopefully by then it’s warmer out!
  7. I

Hi guys

Hi guys, been a lurker for a while but finally registered recently. Been a boater my whole life. Was raised on a 1984 17’ monark with a 140 evinrude VRO. Many years later, I’m passing the passion onto my 7 and 11yr old kids. Wife has been a boater her entire life as well. We have been...