Search results

1. JohnT3

Whats it worth? 97 200 promax

Thinking about upgrading. Complete rebuild by Lawrenceburg Marine in TN 2/22. $5,400. Mid section rebuilt 2019 by Tennessee Valley Marine in Athens AL. $1,600. Regular maintenance yearly. Completely stock motor and never run hard. What's it worth? Thinking $5600?
  2. JohnT3

One Owner..."99" 2002T "96" Mariner 260---SOLD

Complete rig is SOLD pending pick up and certified funds this Sunday. Going to Knoxville TN. Purchaser goes by SCJ on this web site (Steve) and is going to keep motor and put the boat up for sale. If interested in boat only send me a message with your name and number and I will pass it on to...
  3. JohnT3

One Owner..."99" 2002T "96" Mariner 260

Boat and motor purchased New in 2000. This rig has been "babied" since new. Boat is platinum with black trim and platinum wings. New carpet, new bucket covers on way from Allison, one pedestal, one sit down and bench seating included (used 3 times). Motor has always been well maintained and not...
  4. JohnT3

New Minn Kota Maxxum bow mount 70 lb. thrust 24v hand control

New never mounted. Bought it to replace my OMC on my 2003 over a year ago. My OMC was on its last leg but kept hanging on and I could not bring myself to put that HEAVY thing on the bow. I have had on OMC for the last 25 or so years and still do not really like my options of new trollers. If...
  5. JohnT3

WTB Lowrance 520c

Just thought I would see if anyone has a Lowrance 520c they don't need or use. Mine got to acting up and found that water had gotten in the unit. Lowrance does not even have the parts to try and repair. Not in situation where I can buy a newer HDS unit at this (out of work 9 mo.) Anyone that...
  6. JohnT3

What's up under Misc. Stuff

What's up with this guy "mleelobuig" posting all that rambling BS under "Misc. Stuff for sale?" Been posting this stuff for a while now. Just curious?
  7. JohnT3

Just for a laugh.....20' BB with 250...104GPS

My fishing partner and I fish a regular Friday night tourney. One of the guys was admiring my partners 1998 2002 w/260 Mariner that we have been fishing out of for 12 years. BLAH...BLAH...BLAH. He proceed to tell us how he had a 20' Bumble Bee with a 250 Yamaha that was blowing away everything...
  8. JohnT3

Need right prop for 2003

I am getting ready to buy the correct prop for my 2003. It currently has a 25 Preditor on it that came with the boat. Running a 97 200 EFI Pro Max. Motor is stock but evidently the limiter has been change or drilled out. I can turn it up to 7000 rmp if I want with two people and a fishing load...
  9. JohnT3

Need right prop for 2003

I am getting ready to buy the correct prop for my 2003. It currently has a 25 Preditor on it that came with the boat. Running a 97 200 EFI Pro Max. Motor is stock but evidently the limiter has been change or drilled out. I can turn it up to 7000 rmp if I want with two people and a fishing load...