Search results

1. B

1997 allison xr 2001 drag

I cant believe someone hasn't bought this boat....Trey, do you know where the yellow black and white boat that the kid spun into the bank at catahula a couple of years ago went????
  2. B

94' Allison 2001 DRAG

P.M. Sent
  3. B

1997 Custom Allison Boatmate Trailer

ckoen,,,thanks,,see you in morgan city
  4. B

2005 280

I bought a boat from Eric and showed it to my wife when it got here.....Eric is a great guy to deal with...
  5. B

Merc 15 inch mid

P.M. sent
  6. B

2 sportmasters

Mark, I will take it , the one with 2-1 gears call me Scott 409-673-5714
  7. B

I took the 260 apart, the top bearing was bad and the nic was bad in two cyl...The block is...

I took the 260 apart, the top bearing was bad and the nic was bad in two cyl...The block is headed to Ruck for repair and we are going to build a killer race motor out of it...Jay wanted to know what kind of oil you were runing? The bearings were dry,dry and the rear chest was real smutty...
  8. B

200 coned lower unit

bado call me please, 409-673-5714 Scott
  9. B

yamaha drag

bado weres my prop?
  10. B

2006 Hydrostream Venom NICE !!!

O.k. keep us posted...Congrats and good luck
  11. B

2006 Hydrostream Venom NICE !!!

Scott did you sell this boat? when we talked yesterday I thought you were waiting on deposit. Scott
  12. B

light layup mirage

He traded the boat for a bullet
  13. B

yamaha drag

p.m. sent
  14. B

merc ecu

p.m. sent
  15. B

2002 Allison SS2000 / 225 Promax

How much does it weigh? will you sel without motor?
  16. B

Allison XB21 Bassport Pro $48,000 OBO

I rigged the power poles on the boat for Trey and had to work with power pole on the offset.I also have done all the maintence including a coil update. The motor runs great and this boat is also fun to drive,dont know how fast Trey has gone in it but it went 87 on gps with 2-250lb people in it I...
  17. B

Water Pressure Alarm

steady beep indicates hot contition, Intermitten beep is oil injection problem or water in fuel. There is no water pressure alarm.... My concern is the high reading on the water pressure gauge,check the poppet groumet and make sure it is flush in the block, if not install a new one and ping...
  18. B

WTB Lower Unit

what shaft length. I have several...409-673-5714 Scott
  19. B

15" SS mid and light clamp

Please send me pic. boatboy0000@sbcglobal.net