Search results

1. J

Hull thickness xb2003

Just wondering the hull thickness and makeup of a 1998 xb2003? Thank you!
  2. J

Boat Insurance XB2003

Any good Boat insurance companies out there for XB2003? Progressive canceled my policy 2 weeks in, said underwriting determined that the boat goes too fast....
  3. J

Years of Production xb2003

What years did Allison Make the xb2003? Seems like you only see 1997-1999’s for sale...
  4. J

Bank Loans for used Allison’s

Can someone please explain why the banks value a 1997 xb 2003, with motor and trailer for only $12,000? I see them all day long for $25K if they are clean. Are the banks out of touch or is the market just high right now? I want to purchase one, but the bank has me wondering about overpaying...
  5. J

2 vs. 4 stroke motors

Can some folks weigh in on the 2 vs. 4 stroke motors... many folks tell me to stay away from 2 stroke motors, but seems like Allison boats use 2 stroke motors... Is a 1998 225 Promax a good motor and are they prone to issues? Thanks.
  6. J

Allison Boats for New Boaters

So I’m a new boater who wants to get involved with bass fishing and also tubing on the lake with the family. I love the quality of Allison boats. I’m getting some folks saying that I shouldn’t start off with an Allison Boat... I’m trying to get an XB 2003. Can some folks weigh in on this and let...
  7. J

Looking to Buy a XB-2003 or BasSport

Hi all, If anyone knows someone looking to sell a XB-2003 or BasSport, I would love to own one. I live in CT, but would be willing to drive a fair amount to get one. Thank you, Justin
  8. J

Bass Fishing on a Allison

Hello all, I’m in the market for a bass boat that I can take a total of 4 people including me out on. I’m new to boating and I really Like the BassSport 2+2. I live in CT, and my son 14 y.o. and I want to get something used to hit the lakes here. Our budget is probably around $15-20k. Do folks...