Search results

1. T

Props for sale

I have 2 props for sale. The first one is a 28 Mercury Chopper 2 that has been cut to a Lightening ET. Stamped on the prop is Hoss 9673. Price $400 plus shipping. The second one is a 28 Hydromotive T4X Fat Shaft. Serial number is HE5134RP27. Todd reworked it last year for me. Price $400...
  2. T

35 years

I am glad that 35 years ago today Monez got me drunk and made me marry her. Its been fun and as long as she lets me have a new boat one day I'll keep her around alittle while longer. I love her very much but she's the one that got the best in of the deal.
  3. T

Happy Birthday

I want to wish my wife and my grandson a Happy Birthday. They were both born on the same day just a few years apart. Monez claims she's 39. I don't know when she stopped counting. My grandson turned 6, how the years fly. I love them both.
  4. T

Happy Birthday

We want to wish a very happy birthday to Tony Clark. He's another year older but we want say how old that is. He's part of our family and we love him. Happy Birthday, Tony!
  5. T

Happy Birthday to Monez and Kyle

Wanted to wish my red head and my grandson a happy birthday. He turned 5 and she turned 5 something on the same day. Love them both Love, Edward
  6. T

Love and Prayers

Hey everyone, this is Monez. I just want to let all our Allison family know that a very special person that I love, Edward, will be undergoing open heart surgery on Monday, October 1, 2012. It is going to be quad bypass surgery. He went in the hospital last Monday for an arterialgram and the...
  7. T

Thanks to everyone.

We want to thank Tony and all the sponsors for making the rally a success this year. We really enjoyed it. We would really like to thank everyone who made our daughter, her husband, and our grandchildren feel welcome at the Allison Rally. Thanks to Lundy for giving her and her husband a ride in...
  8. T

Happy Birthday

I want to wish my worst half and my grandson a happy birthday he turned 4 on the 1st and she quit having birthdays on the same day wouldnt know what to whith out both of them
  9. T

Birthday wishes

I heard through the grapvine that another one of our allison brothers birthday was on the 8th. He goes by the name of Bald Allison. Wishing him many more from his family in Texas. Love ya brother, Edward & Monez
  10. T

Happy Birthday

I want to wish the love of my life a Happy 51st Birthday. He only gets better with age. Love, Monez
  11. T

Almost Time

We can't wait to be on the river being with the family and drinking cold beer. The only thing better than being with ya'll guys is being with our daughter and grandchildren. It's going to be a great time. We have really missed everyone. We're glad it's that time again. The countdown is on. Two...
  12. T

Happy Birthday Monez

I want to wish my better half a happy birthday. I don't know why i have kept her around? By the way she's over half a hundred. Happy Birthday to my grandson also he's 3 years old love Edward
  13. T

Happy 50th Birthday

Well today is Edward's birthday and he's made it to the Big 50. He only gets better with age so watch out. Happy Birthday Honey. Monez
  14. T

Prop Boxes

Hey guys. I'm looking for a few prop boxes that don't cost too much. I called Greg on scream and fly and he didn't have any more. Does anyone know where i can get about 5 of them at good price? You hel is greatly appreciated. I do want the hard cases. Thanks
  15. T

Steering System

I have a heavy duty ride guide rack and pinyon steering system for sale. I have all the bolts, cables, steering wheel, and everything that I took off in a box. It came off a 2003 XB 2003. I installed hydraulic steering from Allison. I am asking $500 or best offer. You can reach me at...
  16. T

Anniversary

Hey guys! March 17, 2010 is St. Patrick's Day and our 31st Wedding Anniversary. I told Monez those were the best years of her life but she didn't really agree with me. Help me out guys, tell her how good she has it. You know I'm the best thing in her life, even though we have a wonderful...
  17. T

New Addition

Introducing our new addition to our family, our granddaughter Claire Marie Loftin. She arrived at 9:40 a.m. on January 10, 2010. She weighed 6 lbs. 1 oz. and was 18 inches long. Both our daughter and granddaughter are doing fine. We've caught fish bigger than her. Hopefully one day her and her...
  18. T

fiberglass repairs

Hey guys. Need a little help. Had a mishap Saturday. I was headed across the lake and I shutdown my boat. My brother was following behind me and did not see me shutdown. He turned hard to try and miss me but clipped the side of my boat. The drivers side across from the back deck lid on the top...
  19. T

Battery Box

Need heavy duty light battery boxes. Have broken a few. Water rough in Texas. If anyone has any information or a website that builds aluminum or a light battery box please post. Your help is greatly appreciated. Texas Dear
  20. T

New Addition to the Allison family

A new addition to the Allison family was born on February 1, 2008 at 8:08 a.m. He weighed 6 lbs. 8 oz. and was 18 1/2 inches long. His name is Kyle Arthur Loftin. He is the grandson of Edward and Monez Dear (Texas Dear) and son of Michael and Sherry Loftin.