Search results

1. X

Looking to buy a late model STV Euro

Looking for a CLEAN STV Euro with mercury power, complete package TIA 352-598-8976
  2. X

1998 Allison SS2000, Mercury 225PM, low hours, 280 15" mid with all accesssories

24K, No cheap tire kickers, will not respond, don't waste my time or yours, this boat is a 10 period!! 352-326-2069, Don't need to sell.....
  3. X

HOSS Props

Has anyone heard from Tim @ Hoss propellers lately? His voice mailbox is full and he won't answer his phone. I paid for a new propeller Dec 19th and never received it...………..
  4. X

Palatka/River Ranch 2020

Hey Guys, Long way off but is Palatka 2020 in April on or returning back to River Ranch in 2020? TIA
  5. X

225 Promax waterpump peehole

Question for you motorheads, My 225PM has only one hose going to the portside pee hole on alien cowling. Replaced water pump impeller/housing and gaskets, water flow is weak to say the least at idle, water pressure is good on plane. I see people run two pee hoses on the other motors. I ran two...
  6. X

Jasper 2019

How'd the A boats do, hope they didn't get spanked too from the STV/Triad camp
  7. X

100LL fuel in plastic fuel tanks and plastic jerry cans

Has anyone experienced and problems running 100LL in their fuel tanks or plastic jerry cans? TIA
  8. X

Suwannee river fall run

Hey guys, When's the next meetup on the Suwannee river?
  9. X

SS2000 falling off to one side on the pad

Hey Guys, newbie here, I hear some allisons fall off the pad at top speed...….Then they hook, what is the remedy for this, never experienced this in a V bottom Hydrostream. If everything is balanced and not over trimmed what causes this? Motor too deep? Wrong set up? Appreciate all thoughts...…. TIA
  10. X

Best 2-stroke oil

Hey Guys, What's your favorite choice of two-stroke engine oils as far as engine protection? TIA (99 225 Promax, oil injection system removed)
  11. X

Newbie here.....

Hello all and thanks for letting me join. I recently purchased a ss2000 ally and have a few questions, coming from HydroStreams and STV's I understand the balance issues but why does my boat have the wheel placed between dead center and starboard side like any other boat. I find it silly, either...
  12. X

Stock Merc 225 PM on a SS2000

Question for you pros. if I can only get 90 non ethanol vs avgas, which is better for engine longevity? TIA
  13. X

Hello everyone

In search of an unmolested 30 ET if anyone has a connection, thanks in advance and I look forward to chatting with you all.