Search results

1. stormy

Rally Shirts

Wisconsin Crew - 1-Small; 2-Medium; 4-Large; 1-XLarge
  2. stormy

Watts Bar Rally

The Wisconsin gang will be there all week, 3 allys and 1 hydrostream (haven't got that one converted YET!)
  3. stormy

2023 Rally Shirt Order

The Wisconsin crew would like 2-med, 3-large, 3-XL. Looking forward to seeing the ally family again! Let us know if there is an option for tanks. Thanks, Joel
  4. stormy

Allison Rally 2022

Hi Skewby, Here is our shirt order 4- medium 3- large 2- xlarge Thanks for doing this, see y'all soon. Joel
  5. stormy

Allison Rally 2022

Thanks, I talked to Skewby and got my questions answered. Can't wait to come down meet everyone.
  6. stormy

Allison Rally 2022

Hi Skewby, We have a group coming down from Wisconsin, this is our first time going to the rally. I have a few questions for you and would like to talk on the phone, is there good time I could give you a call?
  7. stormy

98 xb2003 with 2005 2.5 xs

I don’t think it has wedges, but that motor is buried pretty deep anyway. Sure I will have several props available to test out including exhaust over, that is definitely a good idea. Have been doing some small things on the Allison,replaced locker moldings, tied up some wiring, wired for ability...
  8. stormy

Not sure if it is a fat shaft, haven’t had the prop off yet. I am more interested in learning how not to do a bat turn!
  9. stormy

I’m sure you will see the XB as well as the Hooker out on the river. I need to get someone to teach me how to drive it when it warms up. Only had it out a couple times and it was dog out of the hole, thinking a skid planner and foil would help for fishing/ family cruises.
  10. stormy

I’m sure we will get a lot time in it, when the water isn’t frozen. Now to learn how to drive it! Thanks Frank,