Search results

1. stuart gary

Schit Habbens

you need a good block of wood and hammer to straighten the skeg. Then have an aluminum heliarc welder patch it up and sand it to perfection. a regular mig will work but it wont be as good.
  2. stuart gary

Power recommendations GS

if you're going to sell your boat please let me know 985-518-1603. can you send pics? thanks
  3. stuart gary

1997 Allison XB2003 Boat and Trailer ONLY

send pic to 985-518-1603 thanks
  4. stuart gary

memorial day weekend 2021

and that's how we ride! we have a couple more rides scheduled for the year not to mention, "the occasional we just going ride" rides. living on the river definitely has its benefits!
  5. stuart gary

6. stuart gary

New Interior

its always hard to beat out original manufactures. just when i thought i was satisfied with what i had i see ill be spending more money in the near future. sure looks good.
  7. stuart gary

charging

yes sir I wrote it down, just been really busy thanks
  8. stuart gary

charging

is there a number that I can reach you at? I would like to know if what I want to do is possible or will it go boom
  9. stuart gary

charging

someone posted a picture of solenoids on some batteries for charging. can you please repost?
  10. stuart gary

Need some recommendations

it also resembles the ron hill props
  11. stuart gary

If a guy wants a 200 APX?

that statement might be true if everything was exact. I have several 200hp engines and just by eye sight they are that 200hp, however the engines run at 6500rpm all the way to 10,500rpm and compression is different making them different in terms of how much horsepower is actually produced...
  12. stuart gary

that is correct. it has no neutral or reverse. forward gear only , as lotus mentioned if a sportsmaster gearcase was offered then sales would surely increase
  13. stuart gary

the motor should perform well on any boat that can carry the weight. however having only a straight drive doesn't make it to user friendly to use on your fishing or runabout boat and the midsection is too short. 12" if it was 15" it might be doable. if mercury made the motor for racing they will...
  14. stuart gary

tunnel hull or allison

looking for a 12'-14' tunnel hull or Allison for smaller engine, thanks
  15. stuart gary

VST delete-1 more time again

contact Todd at Evolution Marine he can tell you what needs to happen
  16. stuart gary

Some pics and some setup questions

boat DID NOT run 2 inches above the pad and blew up the motor. try everything once before doing more than one thing at a time. too many changes at one time doesn't point to what the fix would be.
  17. stuart gary

Some pics and some setup questions

sounds familiar , I was 2" above pad and boat would not respond well at all. slowly went down and found that 1/2" above pad had really good control and response. running 16" set back with 26p 4 blade hydromotive 6400 rpm 82mph changed prop to 26p 3 blade mercury chopper and gained 3-4mph and 400...
  18. stuart gary

1986 XTB21 Boat and Trailer Only

send pics 985-518-1603 thanks
  19. stuart gary

But what about the snow?

That's gonna leave a mark!!
  20. stuart gary

1994 XB2003 vs 1995 XB2002

post pics when you get the chance