Search results

1. S

XR2001 questions

So I sold my Allison recently and I’m looking to get something else. The XR2001RR interest me but I don’t know much about them. Were all XR2001 all composite or did the early ones have some wood in them? Any idea on production numbers? Is the river race model harder to find then the drag...
  2. S

Grandsport engine options

I've been looking to possibly buy another Allison and I have a few questions about engines for the Grandsport and possibly an XB21 prosport (center console). If I'm looking to set either of these boats up for long distance river cruising without having to sacrifice top end speed, what would be...
  3. S

WANTED: Grandsport or XR2001

Looking for a Grandsport. Would also consider an XR2001RR. I'm willing to buy with or without power. It must have a factory Allison trailer.
  4. S

SS2000 water pressure gauge size

I'm looking to order a new water pressure gauge for my SS2000. I don't have the boat at home right now so I can't measure it. What is the stock water pressure gauge size? Is it 2-1/16" or 2-5/8"?
  5. S

Wanted: XB21 bassport

I'm looking for an Allison XB21 bassport. I'm willing to buy with or without power. Located in Iowa, willing to travel. The closer the better. Message me with what you have.
  6. S

Wanted: Allison SS2000

I'm looking to buy an Allison SS2000. Here's what I'm looking for: Colors: Either red or yellow. Engine: I would prefer something turnkey but that isn't a must. If it has an outboard, I want a true factory Alien cowl promax (1998 or newer). Please do not send me your 1995 promax that has an...
  7. S

Wanted- Allison SS-2000 excel

I'm looking for a an Allison SS2000 excel. Options: Steering: Center steer preferred Seating: 4 seater (slide seating) Power: With or without. I prefer power. Engine: Alien cowl style engine( 1998 or newer)(225 or 280, maybe even a 200xs ROS) I would prefer a shorty (15") motor. Trailer: MUST...
  8. S

WTB: Allison SS or Grandsport

I’m looking to buy an Allison SS or Grandsport. Willing to buy with or without the engine. Message me if you have one for sale. Thanks
  9. S

Any Allison SS2000's for sale??

I’m looking to buy an Allison SS. I prefer one with power. It must be at least a 3 seater. Located in Iowa but I can travel.
  10. S

Grandsport setup

I’m looking to buy a Grandsport and wondered if it’s okay to run a 225 hp 15” mid section.
  11. S

225x vs 225

I’ve been looking at a couple outboards and wanted to know the difference between a 225x and a 225. I’m referring to mercury racing alien cowl engines.
  12. S

Posting a wanted AD

I’ve been wanting to post a SS2000/grandsport wanted ad but it doesn’t allow me to post in the marketplace section. What do I need to do?
  13. S

Allison Newbie- Boat Wanted

I'm looking to get an Allison ss-2000 or grandsport (message me if you have one for sale). I wanted to know if I can run a 15" mid shaft? I would be using my future boat for boating on the Mississippi River. This isn't going to be a race boat but I want something that has some speed.