Search results

1. J

1995 XB2003 with 1995 150 Pro Max $14,000 obo

I bought this boat 3 years ago and have unfortunately put it to little use. The lakes around my area prevent me from driving it like it supposed to be driven most of the time. I used it for fishing. Catch and release, didn't use the live well, although it does work. The boat runs great, no...
  2. J

Need good honest Merc Mechanic near....

I need a good and honest Merc Mechanic near north east Atlanta, lake lanier, ect. please help. it's for a 1995 150 Pro Max today while running and working on the setup a during a mild drive at 5k rpm the motor just kicked into what seemed nuetral. then the throttle would not get the...
  3. J

WTB: Sea Star Hydraulic Steering System

any site vendor's? who should i contact? i've found a new kit (Teleflex HK7400 Seastar Pro Kit) for $822.49 shipped to my door, without hoses. includes: 5770 helm 5345 cylinder 2 qts. of their oil. is this a good price? any place i should look in particular? i don't for...
  4. J

what are the Proper torque specs for the propeller

Proper torque specs for the propeller. what are they, i tried searching, no good. i have a trophy prop. should there be any slide forward and backward on the prop shaft? none at all? a little?
  5. J

oil on head cover

I took the cover off the engine to look at the spark plugs and noticed oil on the left head cover as i'm looking at the rear of the motor. right is clean. spark plugs on the left are oily right are clean. i'll post pics of all that i took for more suggestions thanks. where would this oil...
  6. J

New to Ally's What Kind of speed should I be seeing out of xb2003?

I recently got my first Ally a 1995, xb2003, It has a 1995 Merc 150 promax with a 4 blade trophy 26p. Standard manual ally jackplate which looks to be about 9" set back(Haven't measured it yet), has trolling motor, battery and charger. Side steer. based on this info what speed should i be...