Search results

1. Wave to Wave

1986 XR 2002

I'm looking at a XR 2002 for a project. I haven't seen it up close yet. It's faded and a little rough looking. I'm assuming it's probably rotten. Does anyone know if the hull is cored with balsa? I believe the floor and transom were wood and probably rotten. Anything else to know before...
  2. Wave to Wave

26 Trophy Allison Cut

Barely used, approximately 10 hours, Billy Eaves cut "allison cut" 26" Trophy. Works great on any pad V bottom. Sharp leading edges, blades slightly modified for efficiency. $425 shipped OBO It's dirty in the picture but I'll clean it up.
  3. Wave to Wave

2019 Tandem boatmate value

What would a couple year old tandem boatmate Allison trailer, for an XS2003 be worth?
  4. Wave to Wave

2019 Allison Grand Sport sold

2019 Allison Grand Sport, XS 2003. with a Mercury 150 Four Stroke. The boat comes with the factory Boatmate tandem trailer in black. Options include a full soft touch Allison boat cover and Livorsi Vantage View SmartCraft compatible gauges. The engine and boat have 46 hours on them and the...
  5. Wave to Wave

New 150 ProXS...

Anyone running the new four stroke 150 ProXS? I know it's not a ton of power, but at least it is reasonably light. It is putting out 163 HP at the prop, has low water pickup and stiffer mounts, not a bad little engine. Some of the 4 cylinder engines out there, 175 Vmax SHO, Merc 150, etc...