Search results

1. G

1987 XB2002 Bassracer owner

Hi - I have both rear hatches - racing fairing which makes the whole package look nice and the flat one. I also have some extra carpet that steve gave me. He gave me a whole kit and i used most of it. The johnson has an oil tank so the fuel tank contains raw gas. The tank is stuffed (racing tank).
  2. G

New transom and pad blueprinted. I think steve said it was a new aluminum transom. Great stuff. Thanks Dave for the history. I also spend a ton of money on her. I have enjoyed the boat over the 16 years i have owned it even with the very heavy OMC which makes it very dangerous to drive. I am so...
  3. G

She is officially sold to a Texan. I am pleased that it will be repatriated soon to the USA and will once again be graced with a mercury. It would be nice to see it raced again as well. I think that Steve Heintz would be very happy too.
  4. G

I would like to get 9K USD cash. As mentioned above if you www.mapquest.com and put in greenfield, nova scotia, canada you can see how many hours away you are.
  5. G

Thanks for the photos! Really appreciated. I am going to give somebody the chance to repatriate the boat and put a merc on it. It would be nice to see it raced again.. I am 66 now and done with going fast. The boat is too dangerous with the heavy 460 lb omc 3 litre on it. It needs a lighter...
  6. G

Yes, that is her! Great to get these. It would be great to see it back in the races with a merc on it again.
  7. G

This boat is hull number 9. Anybody have any more info on this boat?
  8. G

26 raker

It was a very dangerous prop on my setup. Prone to hooking. Dont recommend it.
  9. G

Anyone racing an xb2002 Bassracer?

Anybody here racing an xb2002 Bassracer
  10. G

Who has an xb2002 bassracer?

I can see that they are rare.
  11. G

We may be going up to my wifes sisters place near Ottawa Ontario in September. But ontario will as far as we will go. I take my small car to save on gas but if i had the boat sold i would take the truck to haul it. Gas would be about 400 + more for the trip
  12. G

Who has an xb2002 bassracer?

How many xb2002 bassracers are out there? I don't see many on the xb2002 list.
  13. G

Your a long long ways away
  14. G

Steve Heintz took it to Darris at Allison and had a new steel or aluminum transom put in. The pad was redone and some jelcoat work. This was in 99. Its still good.
  15. G

Go to www.mapquest.com and put in greenfield, nova scotia, canada to see ho many hours you would need to drive.
  16. G

It had no plumbing in the livewell when i got it. Same livewell as other 02s. I plumbed it. Works well. Before you get too excited. I am in nova scotia canada. Most people dont even know where that is. Go to www.mapquest.com and put in greenfield, nova scotia, canada. Ill bet that would be a 40...
  17. G

Time To Go

Great info and story! Thank you for your service! I am at the opposite side of north america from alaska or B.C. I am 66 now. I had the boat advertised a couple of years ago but my son wanted to use it so we kept it. He doesnt have any interest in it now so it will be put up for sale once my...
  18. G

Picture of boat on trailer
  19. G

To finish off what i have. The unit has a good bote mate trailer with imron paint. Also a heavy duty road cover.