Search results

1. G

94XB2003 Pro Sport Tournament Still For Sale

I Posted my Boat for sale 06/03/18 under (Time To Go). Lot of hrs. into it. Deal was closed, but within a few hrs. to pick it up "He changed His Mind" This Post is to clear any confusion (it is still For Sale). All Pics are Current / few Pics attached, when it was to be picked up Friday...
  2. G

History

I've found out; once you get into Allison Boats it's sorta addictive. Mine is listed for sale, but when I see it in the Shop, well; you know. Anyway, to sell or not to sell; what a Mind Pain. Here is a question for all you Veteran Alli Owners. I bought my 94 XB2003 Pro Sport Tournament and spent...
  3. G

Time To Go

Howdy to All. I guess the Ole Girl needs a New Home. About 100 hrs. on waking Her up. She is a 94 XB2003 Pro Sport Tournament and about 95% Bone Stock. OMC and Old School. Personally; next item, (guess what?) Re-Power. Other priorities have interfered with the expense of a Re-Power, therefore...
  4. G

New Merc XS Pro 150/175 4 stroke or 2 Stroke

Anybody out there know about linking up these engines to a 94 XB2003 ProSport Tournament. Want to stay in the Horsepower, & get outa the Smoke & Gas Oinker Stock Engine. I restored the XB03, just needs Re-Power. Anybody out there who has linked up these engines.
  5. G

Go Devil

Just joined Forum. Younger & Stupid; had a Nordic Tunnell P/F Drag , Progressed to a Ranger B/M Classic and a Maxum Run About. Always thought about an Ally. Pulled the trigger and found a 1994 XB 2003 Pro Tournament, which was in an Old Barn in Michigan. It was in what could be called; Well...