Search results

1. Kelly Mark Hensley

Allison Owners West Coast 2019

Last i heard the plan was Shasta Lake California, May 2019. More info helps even now to plan for Vacations. Thanks 93 XTB Tournament 2+2. 2002 Mercury Optimax ( upgrade the works ) 150ish. Can’t Wait.
  2. Kelly Mark Hensley

xtb 21 setup and hull weight

Thanks Contractor, a 280 , " Feel the need , the need for speed" That's some beast. For me I wanted a good rough water boat. and the Fuel Saving on a semi -stock 150 optimax blew my mind. Yeah , I thought it would be Cool to run with those Big Sled's with a 250 , with a 150. 68-72mph.
  3. Kelly Mark Hensley

we the Mech and i discovered that ( some monkey ) hung this old 5.5" CMC manuel plate inside out and upside down then broke the adjustment nut off. So i was not able to lower the motor, our add the spacers that ( Darris ) thought would help to get it back, So once again $$$ into " if its broke...
  4. Kelly Mark Hensley

Spoke wwith Darris this Morning ,

Spoke wwith Darris this Morning ,
  5. Kelly Mark Hensley

Just Picked up a 93 XTB she has an Optimax 150( Reeds,Solid Mounts, Merc low water scoops,with the two tops pluged. ) stock Lower. She is on a CMC manual jack 5.5 back and 3 " below pad with an ALLY Cut 26 Trophy. any thoughts on set-up, with engine height on a Stock lower unit ? Would greatly...