1. C

28" Boger Custom Cut Chopper

What motor were you running?
  2. C

28 chopper jc e.t. cut

Solid hub?
  3. C

Gasoline and matches....

Gimmie Willie, Waylon, Merle, The Man in Black and Jerry Jeff and I'm good!
  4. C

Side slide maintenance

I did notice if I tightened the hell out of the seat bolts that the slide got tougher. Just a thought......
  5. C

Watts Bar in November

What color is your "red" pinstripe and what thickness? That looks AWESOME! :gasp:cool:smile:smile:smile
  6. C

New problem

WHEW! :cuss :cuss :cuss
  7. C

XB-2002 Face Lift

No doubt! :cool:cool:cool
  8. C

Age this buck!?!?!?

Hard to tell from still shots. Lack of a "Roman nose" makes me think he's younger than 4. Very healthy. From watching him walk, how do his joints move? I've viewed MANY Texas deer and it's hard to judge this COW!
  9. C

XB21 Ski Pole

I've had two tubes with a 200# man on each with the Swivel-Eze tri pod on my 03 and have never had a problem.
  10. C

Props

I've got a Trophy that I run for fishing and a 26 ET for play. But I'd like something for overall top end when I'm by myself. As for being loaded, could a 28 pull all that out of the hole or stay with the 26 and swap when I want to run on the high end? As far as sandbar running, I'd like a 22...
  11. C

Props

How hard was it to finally get out of the hole? I'm going to be running with 3-4 people plus ice chests. Plus, I want something that I can run solo and let it eat.
  12. C

2 new Youtube Vids today:]

Sweet runs! Love the afro engineering on the camera!!! I'd like to try a 30, but I'm not sure my motor is high enough. 3/8 below and banging the limiter on a 26 et
  13. C

2 new Youtube Vids today:]

What wheel are you running and what kind of speeds?
  14. C

Props

I currently have a 2003 with a stock ProMax with a 7400 limiter. Wanting to run a larger wheel but not sure how big. I'd like to try something around a 30, but not sure what. Currently running a 26 Lightning ET 1/4" below and banging the limiter. Any suggestions are welcome. Also, I have a...
  15. C

New Boatmate "c" channel galvanized pics

I had one built about 10 years ago out of aluminum using the pattern off my old trailer. I'm down here in SE Texas and it run me about $900 using my old leaf springs and axles. It has been great except for the fact that the dual wheels float the trailer when I'm loading alone. Gotta be quick!
  16. C

Looking for more advice - 2003XB what motor?

My ProMax does everyting I need and I can still run 90+ alone. Can't go wrong with that setup
  17. C

260's

Would I need a different pan and cowl to go from a Pro Max to a 260? Any other changes needed?
  18. C

225 Promax Oil

I was running Klotz R-50, but going to Alisyn. It's available online.
  19. C

offshore trim?

Great. Thank you!
  20. C

offshore trim?

I've got a 20" mid on a 95 Pro Max and I need the sensor that mounts on the mid, but I can't find a part number and I've looked on mercruiserparts.com. Any help would be appreciated.